visible pants?

Started by Diavid, August 23, 2015, 05:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diavid

I don't know if it's already planned. I couldn't find another topic like this on the quick.
It really bother me, that i can't see if my colonists wear pants, and if yes wich?

All other clothes are visible. You can see jackets and t-shirts but no pants. Why?
Ok, the colonists doesn't have visible legs, but you could do something like this:

The window on the left side is Sonja's interface. She wears a synthread jacket, a deerleather t-shirt and a synthreat pant. But it seems like Sonja is wearing a leather pant.
Ryan doesn't wear any pants. But it seems like he have a synthread pant because of his t-hirt.

This is my edited version. You can clearly see what your colonists are wearing.

FMJ Penguin

If I remember correctly, they used to be completely nude from the waste down.   ;D

Evidently  there's some reason it's tough to get proper pants into the game in it's current state. Can't remember what that reason was but if it makes you feel better, at least they aren't entirely nude now. For what that's worth  8)
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Songleaves

Maybe it's because the pawns don't have any walking animation? If you could see their pants then you could see that their legs don't move and that they slide around the map.