How crazy does the character generation get?

Started by Coenmcj, December 30, 2013, 11:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

So upon generating one of my worlds, I got a starter character called Lara, a 15 year old female miner who had a history of murder and was a kleptomaniac. it makes you wonder how bad it gets.

Has anyone else gotten something especially weird with the colonists?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

nnescio

Pregnant male.

Sexually experienced + sexually inexperienced.

High pain threshold + Low pain threshold.

Vat-grown con artist. Can't do social or fighting despite only having bonuses to both. Extra points if he has the vat-grown trait. Redundancy!

palandus

Naturally as the trait system gets worked on there will probably be a conditional trait system in place. ie You can only gain the pregnant trait if you are a female.

Shady_Steps

WHAT?!!?! i refuse to live in a future where men cannot get pregnant!

Galileus

Quote from: Shady_Steps on December 31, 2013, 02:36:07 AM
WHAT?!!?! i refuse to live in a future where men cannot get pregnant!

That future starts now, unless we do something about it! First, it's Church vs Gender Ideology, then they'll ban male pregnancies! It's inquisition all over again!

Coenmcj

Male pregnancy? So I wasn't just reading that wrong then, Although Rimworld is a strange, peculier world, I definitely wasn't expecting that one.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Tynan

The pregnant male bug has caused so much hilarity I'm tempted to just leave it in and direct questioners to Arnold Schwarzenegger's Junior.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Semmy

Quote from: Tynan on January 02, 2014, 04:22:45 PM
The pregnant male bug has caused so much hilarity I'm tempted to just leave it in and direct questioners to Arnold Schwarzenegger's Junior.

You can always put it under the tag "easter eggs"
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke