[0.12.906] Rude guests

Started by Kaaven, August 24, 2015, 09:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaaven

A pod-crash survivor was rescued by my people and was leaving after receiving treatment.

Which is really counter-intuitive, BTW, that they leave when they are "rescued" and had to be "captured" and re-socialized in prison, if the player wants them to stay.

Anyway, as he was leaving, he got hungry so he simply went to my food storage, and took a forbidden packaged survival ration as if it was his, ate it and left.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Play2Jens

Quote from: skullywag on August 24, 2015, 10:09:09 AM
is he now a hat?

;D ;D ;D

In all seriousness, I think there should be a chance that these people decide to join the colony

Florius

Agreed with that.

However, I think someone should test this with debug mode (if I knew how I would)... Seems very rude indeed.

ciditi

Quote from: Kaaven on August 24, 2015, 09:21:24 AM
Anyway, as he was leaving, he got hungry so he simply went to my food storage, and took a forbidden packaged survival ration as if it was his, ate it and left.

Forbidden for your colonists, but not for non-colonists.  I'm thinking this is set up to work the same way that door forbidding now works.

Coenmcj

I think it ties in with the new door stuff, yeah...

"He took my meal, I took his kidneys"
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Tynan

It's weird, but it's not a bug. Working as designed - forbidding is only an AI directive, and you can only give AI directives to your own people.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog