[A12d] eXMods (28/10/2015)

Started by spiritus80, August 24, 2015, 01:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poll booth is closed.

closed
closed

Dragoon

You mixed up the wasp costs. (they are really cheap)

Also the bots are eating my food and spawn around the map.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

spiritus80

Quote from: Nerve on September 08, 2015, 03:57:20 PM
Wasp stings are still instant kill.  I think it's the venom a.

Thank you for the feedback,
I will decreased the damage + removed lethal concious setMax 0.1 for Venom A(X), while keeping the lethal dose on Venom B (Y) , meant for single spawns, like rare spider breed. I will release a 1.46Xa later today.

spiritus80

Quote from: Dragoon on September 09, 2015, 03:19:45 AM
You mixed up the wasp costs. (they are really cheap)

Also the bots are eating my food and spawn around the map.

Wasp no longer cost 88, and bots are less common and less hungry.
Added a boss/elite for raids, should yield uranium.

Thank you for the feedback, please continue to do so.

Dragoon

The attack chance of the duckling taming failing is 15.00. I'm not sure if that is 15% or not but if it is it seems to high. They pack up and it's very hard to kill them all and I don't want to kill them all because I failed to tame 1.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

spiritus80

spiritus80

Quote from: Dragoon on September 11, 2015, 01:37:48 PM
The attack chance of the duckling taming failing is 15.00. I'm not sure if that is 15% or not but if it is it seems to high. They pack up and it's very hard to kill them all and I don't want to kill them all because I failed to tame 1.

changed to 0.07, and petness to 0.5

spiritus80

Just wanted to announce the release of Version 1.47X with wild plants, most of them seed themself.
The rainforest finally seem crowded and you just want to bring a manchette, most plants are ediable or wood, "loot" may change in the future.

Dragoon

Isn't 7.00 = 700% chance? I am asking because for the boar is 0.50 chance of attacking upon failing to tame.

spiritus80

Quote from: Dragoon on September 12, 2015, 10:24:22 AM
Isn't 7.00 = 700% chance? I am asking because for the boar is 0.50 chance of attacking upon failing to tame.

I am not sure how 700% would work on animals,
but trees and sizes of animals the value 1.0 is 100%.

spiritus80

Purble1234

Exlife won't work with saved games but experts does for me ( pls fix ) !?

spiritus80

Quote from: Purble1234 on September 15, 2015, 03:59:32 PM
Exlife won't work with saved games but experts does for me ( pls fix ) !?

Yep, I know, it breaks the savegame for previous versions.
It has way more content, alot of previous content has either been restructured or removed/replaced and renamed in some way.
I did a major cleanup in most files , including bodyparts and bodies as well.

After version 1.5 I will focus on preventing this.

bazalisk

i like where this mod is heading but i don't like the art style (sorry)

however, I will keep following this mod as i have been waiting for mods that add more alien plant life.

keep up the good work :D

spiritus80

Quote from: bazalisk on September 16, 2015, 12:33:24 PM
i like where this mod is heading but i don't like the art style (sorry)

however, I will keep following this mod as i have been waiting for mods that add more alien plant life.

keep up the good work :D
I respect an honest opinion, we all can't feel the same about what we behold. As for the quality of some of the graphic, can be improved.
But the style is an ongoing project, I guess it evolves with each creation. Some figures or textures might get exchanged if I get a better idea.

or is there a one specific object in particulare which offense in some way...?

bazalisk

to my eyes the art assets look to stand out too much from the rest of the core assets, like magazine cuttings lol

but don't be disparaged by my opinion, as you said, the more you work on the mod then the better the art will get.  :D

i'm sure other modders will help with this as time goes on too.  :)