[WIP] [A12] Cats!

Started by Fluffy (l2032), August 24, 2015, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

Planned;
- Domestic cats (pets, very fluffy) [1% done]
- Wild cats (lynx, lion, and a few things in between. Ferocious and intelligent. But they will not haul, these are not dogs, felines have dignity. [0% done]
- Cat food (Cats are carnivorous, which will be a drain on meat. If possible, I'll try and make a recipe using meat and other ingredients to make a sort of synthesized meat. Possibly. No idea - I'm new at this.) [0% done]

Feel free to request breeds of cats, I'll try and implement a dozen or so to get some variety.

Imca

Persians and Hairless for the domestics?

Need both ends of the floof scale.  :P

ItchyFlea

While I don't know the breed, I'd like to see some blacks cats in the game. :)

EDIT: Removed the attachment I had added.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

StorymasterQ

And some itchy fleas, surely.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Pheanox

Maine Coon
Flame Point Siamese
Bengal cat

falcongrey

Quote from: Pheanox on August 24, 2015, 09:51:58 PM
Maine Coon
Flame Point Siamese
Bengal cat

LOL You ninja'd me on the Maine Coon. :P Also a few Large cats, like Tigers and panthers for jungle, white Tigers for tundra, Lions for Savanna/pre=desert areas. Cheetahs for plains. Bobcats and cougars for hilly and mountain areas as well as forests. (you can find both Bobcats and cougars in the hills/forests of Michigan as example.)   
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

CB elite

Big cats would be a good addition for A13 when carnivores will be able to hunt smaller animals. At least, I think I recall Tynan saying something about it being a planned feature :) Too bad he's going on that 6 month break :( He deserves it though.

falcongrey

Quote from: CB elite on August 24, 2015, 10:06:38 PM
Big cats would be a good addition for A13 when carnivores will be able to hunt smaller animals. At least, I think I recall Tynan saying something about it being a planned feature :) Too bad he's going on that 6 month break :( He deserves it though.

6 Month.... (World stops... 4 angels of the Apocalypse ride forth...) Wha..???!? :o
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.