Bionic chickens?

Yes! (State reasons)
No! (State reasons)
Maybee? (State reasons)

Ykara

Quote from: joshwoo69 on August 30, 2015, 12:19:07 AM
Quote from: RoboticManiac on August 29, 2015, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: FreddyFazbear on August 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM
It would be awesome if we could give limbs to dogs, cats, cows, etc whose limbs got shot off! But i don't want to think about animals having human limbs though... That would be creepy! >.<
Oh God- The mental imagery of a patchwork dog made out of human spare parts is outright terrifying. Or a human with animal limbs. Rimworld has suddenly taken a terrifying turn.  :o
sorry you cannot. there are stuff in place to prevent that.
Oh, I'm pretty sure that this is possible ^^ Just write a recipe that attaches a human hand on the paw and your Frankendog is ready ^^
But since there's no way to attach anything on animals, we have to wait for alpha 13 to do so.

joshwoo69

Quote from: Ykara on August 30, 2015, 06:21:27 AM
Quote from: joshwoo69 on August 30, 2015, 12:19:07 AM
Quote from: RoboticManiac on August 29, 2015, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: FreddyFazbear on August 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM
It would be awesome if we could give limbs to dogs, cats, cows, etc whose limbs got shot off! But i don't want to think about animals having human limbs though... That would be creepy! >.<
Oh God- The mental imagery of a patchwork dog made out of human spare parts is outright terrifying. Or a human with animal limbs. Rimworld has suddenly taken a terrifying turn.  :o
sorry you cannot. there are stuff in place to prevent that.
Oh, I'm pretty sure that this is possible ^^ Just write a recipe that attaches a human hand on the paw and your Frankendog is ready ^^
But since there's no way to attach anything on animals, we have to wait for alpha 13 to do so.
Did you turn on dev mode and go to a animals health tab?

Torkkar

Quote from: Barley on August 25, 2015, 07:06:04 PM
Why are you wasting valuable Swine on surgery and vaccinations when you have a perfectly serviceable supply of KO'd raiders to practice on instead! >:)

a Valid point BUT when you harvest the legs of an animal you should get some Meat for your Freezer + Harvesting the organs from them to raise medical skill also good BUT when the time comes to it take the heart what do you do with the animals body?... TO THE BUTCHERY TABLE! needless to say animal surgery should be conducted with out using medicine to put them under just a waist of time if you ask me hit them until their unconscious and in the case of Thrombos Have them regenerate lost/damaged limbs and organs just so I can sell them for money and harvest the beast again!

I'm going to hell arn't I?

Torkkar

Quote from: Mihsan on August 25, 2015, 09:38:29 PM
Well nobody yet stated the oblivious "chop the balls of the dog" operation.

you are one sick sob -.-'

Torkkar

Quote from: Songleaves on August 28, 2015, 02:45:48 PM
I like this idea, give you a way to prevent your animals from breeding and let's you practice responsible pet ownership :D

its not responsible pet ownership that surgery is playing god plain and simple how would you like to be taken to a building knocked out and wake up missing your reproductive bits?

Mihsan

Quote from: Torkkar on August 30, 2015, 04:04:18 PM
you are one sick sob -.-'

I did not suggested to make this thing to people. Yet. By the way about those pirates...

Quote from: Torkkar on August 30, 2015, 04:06:48 PM
its not responsible pet ownership that surgery is playing god plain and simple how would you like to be taken to a building knocked out and wake up missing your reproductive bits?

Why dont you cry about humanskin hat or something? :P
Pain, agony and mechanoids.

CB elite

There's a bit of code in the .dll hiding the operations tab on the health card. If someone wants to do some black magic to make the operations tab reappear, I would be happy to contribute some animal specific recipes... Playing without operations for animals is slowly killing my soul :P

RoboticManiac

I can see it now. Turning a captured raider into a talking dog.  :-X

joshwoo69

Quote from: RoboticManiac on August 30, 2015, 06:46:40 PM
I can see it now. Turning a captured raider into a talking dog.  :-X
Um.. okay then... *edals with it*

TheDirge

Imagine bionic Warg squads with Titanium teeth!

LordUbik

Off topic: this has quickly became a DF forum thread: discover a problem, analize the problem, weaponize it!

b0rsuk

I like this idea, give you a way to prevent your animals from breeding and let's you practice responsible pet ownership :D
I heard some wealthy European countries had a problem with immigrants. There's too many of them. Why not chop their balls off ?

joshwoo69

Quote from: b0rsuk on August 31, 2015, 01:52:47 PM

I heard some wealthy European countries had a problem with immigrants. There's too many of them. Why not chop their balls off ?
Okay... i impose rule here... no sick jokes or anything sick.