Human walls and buildings

Started by «Temple», August 25, 2015, 09:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

«Temple»

Since today I have the urge to make the human meat a stuff item for buildings and give a boost to cannibals if the colony is build out of it. 8)

JimmyAgnt007

That would be a waste of perfectly edible meat.  I suggest bones.  Making an armchair and royal bed out of skulls while the rest of the bones make up the walls and doors.  Maybe the flooring as well.  It will be more durable and wont rot.

SpookCrow

Quote from: JimmyAgnt007 on August 25, 2015, 09:04:55 AM
That would be a waste of perfectly edible meat.  I suggest bones.  Making an armchair and royal bed out of skulls while the rest of the bones make up the walls and doors.  Maybe the flooring as well.  It will be more durable and wont rot.

It would be kinda creepy to sit on your enemies bones for relaxation unless your crazy.
"Fear is the enemy within you that can lead to your demise." -Spook

re1wind

huh, the human flesh as a stuff may actually work in cold environments...

Imca

Quote from: Shadow_SlayerX on August 25, 2015, 02:05:08 PM
Quote from: JimmyAgnt007 on August 25, 2015, 09:04:55 AM

It would be kinda creepy to sit on your enemies bones for relaxation unless your crazy.

I must be crazy then, that sounds like an idea I would like. >.<

JimmyAgnt007

If we ever get Z-levels I will have a mountain of bones that will grow as time goes on, atop will be my skull throne.  In the end I will have a massive pyramid.  The colony inside it and my chair at the top.  It will take the entire map on the largest setting. 

No... im not crazy...

Darkfirephoenix

WELL there are multiple buildings decorated with human bones in RL and some cultures used the bones/skulls of their enemies to make things (cups, chairs etc.). It isn't really crazy, it is just a way to use all resources that are avaible to you.

Honestly I'm for a implementation of bones in general as a stuff (not just Human bones), you can cook with them or make things out of them (bone weapons/things are far better than wood in terms of durability and are pretty good for sharp weapons).