Help [A12] InfinityKage's Modlist

Started by InfinityKage, August 25, 2015, 11:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

RemingtonRyder

Well, I looked at the one thing and I looked at the spreadsheet and honestly, I dunno how it was supposed to help either! Um, but you could import your spreadsheet to Google Docs easily enough, then you can just switch tabs when you're hunting for mods to add, if that's any help.

InfinityKage

Quote from: MarvinKosh on August 30, 2015, 08:00:25 AM
Well, I looked at the one thing and I looked at the spreadsheet and honestly, I dunno how it was supposed to help either! Um, but you could import your spreadsheet to Google Docs easily enough, then you can just switch tabs when you're hunting for mods to add, if that's any help.

Meh. The way I do it seems to work ok for me. Also, updated.

Ramsis

This looks great, and I hate to be a bother as I could just be being blind but is there any place that has a zip or rar of all these mods together for quick dispersal into my mod folder? Feeling a touch lazy after a sixty hour week ;D
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

InfinityKage

Quote from: Ramsis on August 30, 2015, 11:05:41 PM
This looks great, and I hate to be a bother as I could just be being blind but is there any place that has a zip or rar of all these mods together for quick dispersal into my mod folder? Feeling a touch lazy after a sixty hour week ;D

No there is not. This is not a modpack. It's just a list of mods that have been updated to A12. There is no connection other than that.

Ramsis

Quote from: InfinityKage on August 31, 2015, 12:38:02 PM
Quote from: Ramsis on August 30, 2015, 11:05:41 PM

No there is not. This is not a modpack. It's just a list of mods that have been updated to A12. There is no connection other than that.

Darn...
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

InfinityKage

InfinityKage

InfinityKage

InfinityKage

utai

hi, i hope this is okay but I made a mod list for A12 with google docs with help of your modlist:

A12 Mod List (Google Docs)

kage, if you want to help edit it PM me your email and I can add you to the editors list (o:
and if anyone sees anything wrong with the document (incorrect link, description, etc) please let me(us?) know!
if this doesnt belong here or if you want, I could also make a new thread for this -!
thanks for the mod list!

akiceabear

Thanks to IK and utai - bookmarked the Google Docs version, very nice.

InfinityKage

Quote from: utai on September 05, 2015, 08:20:08 AM
hi, i hope this is okay but I made a mod list for A12 with google docs with help of your modlist:

A12 Mod List (Google Docs)

kage, if you want to help edit it PM me your email and I can add you to the editors list (o:
and if anyone sees anything wrong with the document (incorrect link, description, etc) please let me(us?) know!
if this doesn't belong here or if you want, I could also make a new thread for this -!
thanks for the mod list!

Seems like you are doing a damn good job sir. I am notoriously lazy so you you intend to keep that google doc up to date then I'll leave it to you from here on out. You should probably make your own post though since I'll probably stop updating this one.

utai