Help [A12] InfinityKage's Modlist

Started by InfinityKage, August 25, 2015, 11:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

So I made a A12 mod-list for myself, figured i'd put it up for others if it's useful. But it seems that the post has reached it's maximum size so i can't put it up here anymore. So then I got the idea that I would just start posting them on the official Rimworld Wiki Mod page. But when I took a look at the formatting it looks way to complicated and tiring.

So here is my question. Does someone think they can make me a new spreadsheet to format the mods to work with the wiki?

[attachment deleted due to age]

InfinityKage

InfinityKage

PotatoeTater

Always enjoy these lists, thanks mate!
Life is Strange

InfinityKage

Snoghoj

Thank you very much for doing something like this :D

InfinityKage

Quote from: Snoghoj on August 27, 2015, 01:05:45 PM
Thank you very much for doing something like this :D

You are very welcome. Updated btw.

booOfBorg

Can I propose converting this list to Google doc like this one? It would probably be easier to maintain...

Malaras

Thanks for list, But could you format it a little better hard to read for me no spaces or anything in-between the mods. Thanks again!

InfinityKage

Quote from: booOfBorg on August 27, 2015, 03:14:46 PM
Can I propose converting this list to Google doc like this one? It would probably be easier to maintain...

No idea how to do that. Plus it seems like it might be a lot of work. I'm really lazy...

InfinityKage

Quote from: Malaras on August 27, 2015, 08:45:58 PM
Thanks for list, But could you format it a little better hard to read for me no spaces or anything in-between the mods. Thanks again!

I've been thinking about a way to edit my spreadsheet so that it will automatically fix that... not sure how though...

xbeo

Thank you for this list, should be sticky imho!

InfinityKage

RemingtonRyder

Quote from: InfinityKage on August 28, 2015, 08:36:11 AM

I've been thinking about a way to edit my spreadsheet so that it will automatically fix that... not sure how though...

Well, if you can export your spreadsheet to an HTML file or CSV, maybe this can read it and spit out the BBCode for a quick and dirty table:

BBCode Editor - http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/bbc/

InfinityKage

Quote from: MarvinKosh on August 28, 2015, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: InfinityKage on August 28, 2015, 08:36:11 AM

Well, if you can export your spreadsheet to an HTML file or CSV, maybe this can read it and spit out the BBCode for a quick and dirty table:

BBCode Editor - http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/bbc/

No idea what any of that means. I appreciate you trying to help though. Would it help if i upload my spreadsheet?

[attachment deleted due to age]