[A12d] Cats! (updated 23-9, hardier legendaries, lowered volume)

Started by Fluffy (l2032), August 25, 2015, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I focus on?

More domestic cats
61 (26.4%)
Wild cats (Lion, Sphynx, Tiger, etc. )
119 (51.5%)
Cat Food, other cat related objects.
51 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 231

lokidemon

Well this took me entirely too long, but here is a Lioness for all your Great Lion Army breeding needs!
EDIT: Wrong PNGs attached *facepalm*

[attachment deleted due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: lokidemon on August 30, 2015, 06:34:32 AM
Well this took me entirely too long, but here is a Lioness for all your Great Lion Army breeding needs!
EDIT: Wrong PNGs attached *facepalm*
Awesome, I'm just doing a tiger, will add these, the tiger and feeding bowls in a release tonight.

lokidemon

Don't mind this, just a scratching post

[attachment deleted due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

I was just about to push release, will add the scratching post first! Lioness textures will probably need some tweaking, borders are considerably larger than their male counterparts, but for now they're perfectly fine :).

I might change the post a bit later if that's ok with you? It's a bit too blocky for me I think.

lokidemon

Quote from: l2032 on August 30, 2015, 09:27:26 AM
I was just about to push release, will add the scratching post first! Lioness textures will probably need some tweaking, borders are considerably larger than their male counterparts, but for now they're perfectly fine :).
I was orienting myself by the other pet textures for the lioness, so maybe it would make more sense to tweak the male lions textures to fatter borders, or do they look more contingent in-game than the lioness?

Quote from: l2032 on August 30, 2015, 09:27:26 AM
I might change the post a bit later if that's ok with you? It's a bit too blocky for me I think.
Sure!

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: lokidemon on August 30, 2015, 09:35:57 AM
I was orienting myself by the other pet textures for the lioness, so maybe it would make more sense to tweak the male lions textures to fatter borders, or do they look more contingent in-game than the lioness?
I personally use and prefer slightly smaller borders, the size of borders also isn't exactly consistent in the base game. Maybe go in between for both? :P It's mostly an issue now that there's a noticeable difference between the two, and they'll often appear side by side.

On another note, I looked at the scratching post in-game, and on second thought I think it's perfectly fine, thanks again! :D

lokidemon

Quote from: l2032 on August 30, 2015, 10:19:24 AM
I personally use and prefer slightly smaller borders, the size of borders also isn't exactly consistent in the base game. Maybe go in between for both? :P It's mostly an issue now that there's a noticeable difference between the two, and they'll often appear side by side.

ok, I'll see what I can do!

Fluffy (l2032)

Say hello to the tiger!

Also, catloving colonists can now feed their loyal companions from a golden feeding bowl:
(or wooden, or stone, it's stuffified!)

Florius

Omg, they are so cute! Not sure if they should be that for such a dangerous animal hahah, but wonderful work again!

LanMc

This is amazing and I love it!!!  This is a must use mod for me!!!  Thanks so much!
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Too-DAMN-Much

the lioness looks really good btw :D

harpo99999

moonspot

Hi
I want to thank you first of all for this magnificent mod, well done  ;) and secondly the lions are walking backwards, what I think is not intended like that, you may like to look into that.

with Love

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: moonspot on August 31, 2015, 09:23:07 AM
Hi
I want to thank you first of all for this magnificent mod, well done  ;) and secondly the lions are walking backwards, what I think is not intended like that, you may like to look into that.

with Love
Thanks for the feedback! Good to know people are using and enjoying my little mod :). As for the Lions, I'll tell them to stop moonwalking!

falcongrey

Loving this mod and THANK YOU so much for giving my colonist his kitty to love! <3

Only one suggestion for future releases, decide on a 'fixed folder name' for the mod such as Cats or CatsBigandSmall.  Just something fixed in name inside the 'zip' folder. This way when we unzip to update the outdated version we simply delete the old and copy in the new, start the game and continue. Otherwise, currently we need to re-install the mod because the mod name has changed and throws off the save games as well.

Really loving this mod though, awesome work and thank you again!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.