[A12d] Cats! (updated 23-9, hardier legendaries, lowered volume)

Started by Fluffy (l2032), August 25, 2015, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I focus on?

More domestic cats
61 (26.4%)
Wild cats (Lion, Sphynx, Tiger, etc. )
119 (51.5%)
Cat Food, other cat related objects.
51 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 231

Juujika

gekehem

Thanks for that. How i can disable Feenix? I don't want this animal. Help me plz

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: gekehem on September 08, 2015, 01:11:42 PM
Thanks for that. How i can disable Feenix? I don't want this animal. Help me plz
Sorry to hear that. I'll think about releasing him separately at some point in the future, but here's what you can do;

Go to your mods folder, and then to this file;
Mods\Cats!\Defs\IncidentDefs\IncidentFeenix.xml

Open it with a text editor, and change the bit where it says <chance>0.7</chance> to <chance>0</chance>. That will stop them coming in the future. Use the dev mode to kill the one you have walking around if he bothers you too much.

gekehem

Thanks for help. Good luck for project, i want new domestic cats) They cute

lokidemon

Well I know I've promised a Lynx, but this guy wanted to be first, sorry!  ::)
And yes, he does have 6 legs, I don't know why, maybe ask him?
Enjoy!

[attachment deleted due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

He looks awesome, loki! Maybe you could think about increasing the size of his ears in the side view though?

And damn you, why do you have to feed me textures that require cool special interactions to be coded! Why you do dis to me?!

FMJ Penguin

Love the coloring on that lil guy. What is it supposed to be? <-- not smart-ass just curious.
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Florius

O wauw, he is so cute! I want to pet him, keep him, breed him, and kill some raiders alongside him! ^^

lokidemon

@l2032
Sure, I will do the ears as soon as I get to it!
And I do dis to u, cause otherwise you might get bored with the mod, we don't want that, now do we  8)

@FMJ Penguin
Well, I call him Icicat (Icicle + cat), he's supposed to be the counterpart to Feenix, if l2032 gets him coded in a similar fashion  ;)

@Florius
That's the idea  ;)

FridayBiology

Anyone thinking that a "Cat&Co trade company" would be nice
maybe selling a number of non-cat/cat themed items...

"cat's eyes" (aug not actual eyes) copy+paste bionic eye implants
"cat ears" (helmet/headwear) joy buff head wear
"cat tail and pants" copy+paste cloth pants with texture change,
as well as standard scratch posts, large animal meats and pet beds.

@lokidemon : can you start on making a replacement for Raikou :3
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

lokidemon

@Feirfec
If I do, I'm going to have to took into a Water cat, an Earth cat, a Light cat... I'm afraid l2032 might start to rebel with all this additional encounter coding  ;D

FMJ Penguin

Prolly cuddling the damn thing in a corner somewhere. Contemplating world domination with it. Now nothing will ever get done.....
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

lokidemon

EDIT: Side view updated with bigger ears. Because you can never have too much ears.

@FMJ Penguin
In all fairness, that's what I would be doing, lol

Fluffy (l2032)

Awesome, I have some ideas I want to try, will hopefully get to it tonight and push an update

harpo99999

how about a 'night' cat perhaps based upon a PANTHER(not for arctic, but most seen in jungle and showing up less in each of the cooler temps by temp), and also a domestic size version as well with the domestic prefering to sleep on colonists(if possible)