[A12d] Cats! (updated 23-9, hardier legendaries, lowered volume)

Started by Fluffy (l2032), August 25, 2015, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I focus on?

More domestic cats
61 (26.4%)
Wild cats (Lion, Sphynx, Tiger, etc. )
119 (51.5%)
Cat Food, other cat related objects.
51 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 231

harpo99999

Fluffy (l2032)

that's kindof an ugly hack - it replaces the animal thinktree. Other mods that do that (SK environment) will break. Animals that use a different thinktree (everything in this mod) will not use it.

forumaccount

I'm finally starting a new colony, so I can finally grab this!
Steam Workshop destroys modding communities. Don't let your town become a megastore's parking lot!

Fisty

Wouldn't it be awesome if tamed cats would randomly pick up items and leave them somewhere else in your base?  (says the woman who tripped over a plastic bag that magically got transported into her bathroom last night...)

Topper

bumb for update

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Diranaska

Is this mod still in progress?
I love big cats! Lions, Jaguars, Leopards, Cheetahs, Lynxes Caracals and so on...

I hope this mod is not death!

harpo99999

Diranaska

We love big cats.

Which of then are your favourites for RIMWORLD? Here is a small list of these, they are best known:

Aviable: 1. Lion, 2. Tiger.
Other ones: 3. Leopard, 4. Jaguar, 5. Cheetah [fast movement!], 6. Lynx, 7. Caracal, 8. Snow Leopard, 9. Clouded Leopard, 10. Marbled Cat,
                  11. Serval, 12. Ocelot, 13. Cougar.

My fafourites are: (Lion, Tiger,) Leopard, Cheetah [fast movement!] and Snow Leopard.

biship

Topper

skullywag

yeah fluffy why arent you updating this. hmmmm? why? dont you love it anymore? :D
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on August 10, 2016, 03:19:43 PM
yeah fluffy why arent you updating this. hmmmm? why? dont you love it anymore? :D

Yeah, gosh! atleast come play with us if you're not putting in the effort to mod anymore

Helpful Bot

Considering resurrecting this mod. If I did though, It would more than likely be without the two legendary cats as they are the most likely to cause problems and compatibility issues. I've been modding for a while but my experience with c# is limited.

Edit: Nevermind, the mod's author is an active Rimworld modder. So this mod is more shelved than dead.

Fluffy (l2032)

Feel free - I lack the time to properly do something with the mod.

Be aware though that the original is more than just textures and defs for cats, there's some special functions for cats as well; they can sleep on their owners' beds, scratch up the furniture, and occasionally go running around like crazy. All of this is (obviously) C#, so you'd either have to do some learning on C# (I learned doing this mod in the first place, so it's certainly not impossible!), or you'll loose all of that cool stuff.

If you do resurrect it, please put your version on github, I might end up re-doing some of these custom behaviours and adding them to your version. That's a bit if though, I'm seriously strapped for time, and I have a ton of projects I want to do.