Suggestion: Breast Implants

Started by CB elite, August 26, 2015, 09:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB elite

We have implants now. I think we all know what this means.

Someone needs to create breast implants that can be placed in/on a person's torso, and make it so that the implant grants a social buff to the pawn.

Come on, guys... Tynan was basically asking for this one when he added implants to the game ;)

passi965

Haha, Nice idea... i wanna see my female colonists run around naked with these ;)
(if you know what i mean^^)

Senket

That can be a good idea, we could even add a trait, something like the one about the colonist not liking his human body, i can't rememeber the name

Tagasaki

prostophile/phobe? breastophile/phobe...

timmyisme22

Don't forget to add the Vain trait and it's opposing humble trait.

Bobylein

But then we need cyberdicks too... there I said it!

CB elite

Quote from: Bobylein on August 28, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

Would be more useful if we ever get reproductive processes (sfw vocabulary) as a joy activity, haha

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Ykara

If only there was a way to make implants for one gender only, I'd immediately add breast implants and cyber dicks to EPOE ^^

dareddevil7

Quote from: CB elite on August 28, 2015, 06:25:36 PM
Quote from: Bobylein on August 28, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

Would be more useful if we ever get reproductive processes (sfw vocabulary) as a joy activity, haha

"Safe For Work".... Rimworld isn't really safe for work in it's current state

Too-DAMN-Much

the whole prosthetic penis thing (IRL too, not just thinking of it in rimworld) reminds me far too much of that old movie where the villain had a gas powered prosthetic that he had to pull start like a chainsaw.

although, overall yeah implants to make colonists more beautiful/appealing for social reasons would be cool.

CB elite

Quote from: Ykara on August 30, 2015, 08:43:11 PM
If only there was a way to make implants for one gender only, I'd immediately add breast implants and cyber dicks to EPOE ^^

What? Chicks can't have cyber dicks, too?

*cough*

I mean, uh...

Yeah, that would be really cool if you or someone else could figure that one out! :D

FridayBiology

Quote from: passi965 on August 27, 2015, 02:19:17 AM
Haha, Nice idea... i wanna see my female colonists run around naked with these ;)
oh baby shake those triangles.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Too-DAMN-Much

Quote from: Feirfec on September 01, 2015, 03:47:19 AM
Quote from: passi965 on August 27, 2015, 02:19:17 AM
oh baby shake those triangles.

maybe they should have tassles for you lol. :)