[TOOL] RimEdit (v.2.1)

Started by Darker, January 05, 2014, 06:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Core279

Quote from: keensta on May 12, 2014, 03:50:19 AMNo problem. Awesome good to hear its used :)

For anyone else wanting to use this if it stays outdated got much longer I will look at implementing somthing to do the same thing into my editor only tho if this stays outdated.

That'd be really sweet. Biggest annoyance in my opinion(map wise) is when there's a metal vein that goes past the buildable area and you can't fill it in(I tend to carve into mountains for my base) or when a steam geyser screws up your building plans from either a "new area being discovered" or just in general as you either have to build around it, or deal with it making stuff look derpy sometimes.

Now if only there was a "pest-control turret" to deal with those pesky psychic waves. Too many times has Randy Random sent one at me when I've barely got any people. usually a swarm of squirrels. >.>

UltimateDL

Is this going to be updated for Alpha 4?

Darker

I don't think so. I can't test the new Alpha 4 saves in the editor since I do not own the game. Also, I'm now under quite a pressure so I lack free time to develop stuff like this.

If it ever is updated I'll make sure people know about it.
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

salty_waffles

So just to clarify, this wont be updated for Alpha 5 Right?

Do you mind editting the main topic that this is no longer going to updated? and if it is, not as frequently as before..

Dr. Z

Would be really cool if this would get an update.
Prasie the Squirrel!

damagex

I get the message, "Failed to find terrain at TerrainGrid/TerrainMap".

Dayrion

Coenmcj

Quote from: Dr. Z on August 27, 2014, 04:08:22 PM
Would be really cool if this would get an update.

I think Darker has gone into the Dark and not returned. He had his reasons.

Quote from: damagex on January 31, 2015, 03:50:58 AM
I get the message, "Failed to find terrain at TerrainGrid/TerrainMap".
Quote from: Dayrion on February 10, 2015, 03:29:45 PM
I have the same message.
Aye, that's because this Tool is for an outdated version of rimworld, Alpha 4, by the looks of things. This will not work on the current version [Alpha 8]
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

ItsDraxis

This doesn't seem to support world sizes above 30%, I'm not even sure it's updated to current formats.