Eating Animation Problems

Started by LouisTBR, August 29, 2015, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisTBR

When a colonist feeds an injured person a meal, (in bed) the meal is taken to the injured colonist. The sprite for the eating, however, is still in the same place as the food before it was picked up. Bug?
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

ison

Seems like a bug but I can't reproduce it http://puu.sh/jW1Tg/9826a085f9.jpg. Does it happen every time someone feeds a patient?

LouisTBR

No, not every time. Most of the time no eating animation comes up when an injured colonist eats, I haven't recently experienced the bug. I guess it was just a coding problem.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

VortecusMaximus

I have seen this bug in one of my recent saves, I noticed it twice but just shrugged if off because it happens so rarely for me.

LouisTBR

ison