Cooking Facility

Started by SpookCrow, August 30, 2015, 10:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpookCrow

Hey! why there's no facility for cooking?

Can't there be like a knife drawer?

Or a cutting board?

or even a sink that can help cooking be faster and less chance of people getting food poison.
"Fear is the enemy within you that can lead to your demise." -Spook

RemingtonRyder

If it isn't in already, it'd make sense for a clean kitchen to be better for preparing food than a dirty one. :)

LouisTBR

This also ties in with my room ideas. Meat and Veg should have a chance of spoiling quicker in a dirty fridge.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

A Friend

Dirty kitchens and freezers causing food poisoning. Neat.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

b0rsuk

Quote from: MarvinKosh on August 30, 2015, 10:58:18 AM
If it isn't in already, it'd make sense for a clean kitchen to be better for preparing food than a dirty one. :)
A  brewing table should probably require quite specific temperature. You can put a brewing table in your freezer, that's a little silly.

blub01

Quote from: b0rsuk on August 30, 2015, 03:32:09 PM
Quote from: MarvinKosh on August 30, 2015, 10:58:18 AM
A  brewing table should probably require quite specific temperature. You can put a brewing table in your freezer, that's a little silly.

not a specific room temperature, the table should either heat or cool the room depending on its temperature, as the table most certainly has machinery built in to provide the required temperature, but of course the table is still going to emit heat/take it in. Also, this should alter the power requirements of the table.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.