Incapable of Caring

Started by Saw Candyman, August 31, 2015, 04:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saw Candyman

I love the phrase "incapable of Caring." It makes your colonists sound like heinous hooligans. "Oh? Your grandmother died? I am physically incapable of caring."
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

CB elite

More like, "Oh, all of my friends are bleeding out and require medical attention. Whatever." :P

TheSilencedScream

Ha! Never thought of that.

Only ever really paid attention to the people who can't haul... but then proceed to drag items to crafting/cooking stations. /doh
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

MultiDavid

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on August 31, 2015, 06:20:26 PM
Ha! Never thought of that.

Only ever really paid attention to the people who can't haul... but then proceed to drag items to crafting/cooking stations. /doh

Duh, they obviously have psychic powers.

Saw Candyman

I love it when people are incapable of plant work, yet they still cut plants that are in the way of a building. Theoretically, one could harvest trees by placing buildings all over a wooded area and let people who otherwise are incapable of plant work chop the trees down.
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

Toggle

It's more they refuse to haul/do that stuff then they can't physically. They wouldn't know how to use the tools, they wouldn't be built for it, they wouldn't do it properly, they refuse to. 
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Too-DAMN-Much

everytime i see incapable of scary i wonder "shaggy?". :)

Saw Candyman

"Nothing."