Food Troft for animals!

Started by Lordsendo, September 06, 2015, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordsendo

I have been taming several animals including a mating pair of cobra's to make fertile eggs. Trying to breed an army of them but every time i get the eggs one of the other animals i have (lab,2elephants,2boomalope) eats the fertile egg! I have even tried to set the area where i keep the eggs as a no animal zone while setting the rest of my base as the animal zone. If there was a way to set a food troft for the animals to prioritize eating from instead of eating any random thing they find it can fix this.

Also when registering my account i got the verification: The T.V. Shows not called Star Journey but Star _____. WTF is the answer to this? I spent an hour googling this and everything i found was wrong! the only reason i was able to register for these forums is because it gave me new questions!

Thane

Trek. It's Star Trek you uncultured swine! :D All in good fun though, but seriously you found out about, and were interested in, Rimworld without at least hearing about Star Trek?

The suggestion sounds good, but then again you can just build separate pens. And another thing, how do I have an opinion? I can only play for 10 minutes before my laptop has a seizure and I am 500 miles from my desktop. (sorry still sore on that)

It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Lordsendo

I typed Star Trek, it still was highlighted in red >.>

Also it doesn't matter if you build them pens, they can use doors. And they will wonder out of designated areas when they want to eat or something hauling. Don't know how many labs i have lost due to them going outside my walls to haul stuff during a raid. Though that might be a glitch.

Thane

well then... I just don't know anymore because I got the same question and that was the answer.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.