[A12] Project Dog - Community Dog project

Started by skullywag, September 01, 2015, 05:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

This looks neat. I'll probably give it a try on my next colony. I'll probably just spawn in a male and female of each breed and start a puppy mill. I was thinking of doing a personal mod to add more varieties of cows when I was playing last night and now that I see this mod I might even release the cows.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

1.5 up. Corgi added, thanks Milo! ill update the pic when i get chance.

FMJ Penguin

Quote from: l2032 on September 02, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Quote from: skullywag on September 02, 2015, 04:25:37 PM
merged and released :)

you may want to stumpify those legs a little....maybe...
I know, I'm horrible at the side perspectives :P

There I thought the side view was the best one haha..... although that tounge  :P
Only time the legs look bad bad is when you see all four at one time kinda like the stupid vanilla monkey(damn that monkey...I thought it was a cat at first)..... looks like it's missing the animation when they are all four shown(like stuck in the anim. sequence or something) .... prolly explained that poorly. Anyways awesome job guys for what it's worth.
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Jdalt40

Hey Skullywag, can you please add futuristic or famous movie dogs? i would like K9 from Doctor Who specifically :)

skullywag

Maybe a sub module but sure if someone does the art for it. Im no artist.

AHare

I can probably do a decent K-9, and I have a few ideas for other famous dogs that I'm gonna try.

setonoverdrive

How possible is it to include armour for dogs/animals. Would be nice for them to have that extra little bit of protection during a fight.

Iwillbenicetou

German shepherd.

Bulldog

Golden retriever

Beagle

Some ideas
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Fluffy (l2032)

We have german shepherds and bulldogs, golden retrievers are very similar to core lab retrievers, and beagle is pretty much a corgi...

Jdalt40

If anybody wants to take on making K9, here is the image

[attachment deleted due to age]

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

skyarkhangel

some modified somoyed...  ;)

[attachment deleted due to age]

GalavanteLantern

I'd love to see Dalmatians.
Unfortunately I'm neither a modder nor an artist.

If anyone would be interested I'd love to have them in game.

Dalmation

Vyndree

I have two standard poodles and would love to see shear-able poodles and poodle hair coats! ;)