Xerigium missing from growable plants list

Started by RookE5, September 03, 2015, 11:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RookE5

Hello folks,

Please forgive me, if this isn't the right spot to post this.

In my game (A12d) Xerigium seems to be missing globally from all plant selection lists.

Here's my mod list and the current order (A12 upwards):

Core
Community Core Library
Community Core Library Tweaks
EdBModOrder
EdbPrepareCarefully
ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering
GlitterTech
Hospitality
Miscellaneous_HiRes
MAI
More Factions Spawn
NaturalSurgery
RWAutoSell
USCM

Are there any known incompatibilities with those mods or are there circumstances in which certain growable plants aren't available?

Thank you so much for any help!

Florius

It comes from the GlitterTech, it disables Xerigium. I disabled the mod itself, since I just like to use herbal medicine early on!

RookE5

Yes, thank you, that's it. Going to disable the mod for the same reason. :-\ Shame!

"Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks" also hides hops and xerigium behind brewing and hospital beds respectively.

You can simple delete/edit the Advanced Research associated with plants to enable normal access.

/Mods/Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks/Defs/AdvancedResearchDefs/
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.