[W] 12.914 Some resolution bugs / issues

Started by OpposingForces, September 03, 2015, 02:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OpposingForces

At a screen resolution of 720p the tops of certain menus are cut off. IE the aren't scaling properly / at all.

also trying to change in game resolution to a larger one than the desktop is fails to change resolution at all.
EXAMPLE:
Desktop resolution is set to 720p, game launches at 720p, in options set resolution to 900p. resolution doesn't change but window pops up asking if i want to keep my changes. i press yes. window closes, resolution has reset to 720p. only way to make it larger is to change desktop res to 900p then game will allow changing to a higher res.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

OpposingForces

no one else have this issue? seems strange to me.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

ison

The minimum required screen resolution height is 768 px for the GUI elements to display properly.

Quote from: OpposingForces on September 03, 2015, 02:49:49 PM
also trying to change in game resolution to a larger one than the desktop is fails to change resolution at all.
EXAMPLE:
Desktop resolution is set to 720p, game launches at 720p, in options set resolution to 900p. resolution doesn't change but window pops up asking if i want to keep my changes. i press yes. window closes, resolution has reset to 720p. only way to make it larger is to change desktop res to 900p then game will allow changing to a higher res.

If you can't change the game resolution to a higher than your desktop resolution, then it seems that there is an issue with your drivers, because it should be possible. You could try updating your drivers and see if it helps.

//edit: locking