A12D: Hardened Mechinoids

Started by amodchecker, September 06, 2015, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i give the Scythers a real Scythe and better alloys?

my colonist's doctor can patch up a colonist before thay get injured (Scythers get sharpened every possible way plus a few new ways and centipedes get a few tons more armor)
3 (60%)
my crafter makes high calibre weapons for a living (a bit of change)
2 (40%)
my doctor/medic need more practice sewing up knife wounds (a little change)
0 (0%)
the doc can't can't patch up a bruise,  never mind a deep cut (no change to the Scythers)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: September 16, 2015, 12:09:05 PM

amodchecker

this mod used to be Tougher Centipedes,  but becouse im going to change the Scyther and add in a new one its now Hardened Mechinoids
hit a snag,  might be monday or later if i can't figure out whats going on here

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5vto43lw29c9x4/Tougher_Centipedes_V1.1.zip

*High calibrer Anti-Centipede gun blueprints included,  bullets and bullet schematics sold separately
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

amodchecker

il be off for a few days becouse of labor day

but feel free to post your feedback and/or "post crushing" reports of your colonies
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

TheGentlmen

---GENERIC INTERESTED IN THIS MOD COMMENT---

Mechanoid Hivemind

Damn i just drooled on my self testing now :D
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

amodchecker

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on September 11, 2015, 09:52:20 PM
Damn i just drooled on my self testing now :D

i think il hold a poll to see if i should give the Scythers a better scythe, and replace the weak alloys with stronger alloys

TheRexus100

I can't even kill 1 Centipede xDDD so i won't use this.But good luck with it.

Ectoplasm

Quote from: TheRexus100 on September 24, 2015, 08:52:14 AM

Yeah, the little buggers are a pain as it is! Everyone round these parts have the Tynan bug of wanting to make the game harder / more crazy RNG events!

You lot are nuts. Though seriously, the more mods the better! Thank you, thank you all for such a vibrant modding community!

amodchecker

well im still working on my expansion to this mod so by saterday there should be a lot more colonists on beds in the doc's office (and a new mechinoid as well), so get your bandages, antiseptic and antibiotics ready, your colonists are going to need them

edit: 
Quote from: Ectoplasm on September 24, 2015, 09:12:32 AM
Quote from: TheRexus100 on September 24, 2015, 08:52:14 AM

Yeah, the little buggers are a pain as it is! Everyone round these parts have the Tynan bug of wanting to make the game harder / more crazy RNG events!

You lot are nuts. Though seriously, the more mods the better! Thank you, thank you all for such a vibrant modding community!

there is a turret in this mod that will rip apart the Centipedes (and any colonists who get cought in the cross fire)  its the size of a mortar but it packs enough punch that it ignores armor and damages every internal organ underneath the part that gets shot,  it should be easy to treat colonists that get shot by mistake,  just drag the ones that are still moving to the doc and drag the rest to a grave

amodchecker

im sorry for the wait,  but whenever i try to give the scyther a scythe instead of a charge lance,  the game thinks the mod is corrupted

il post the expansion when i solve this problem (likeley by asking someone on slack to help me with some C# code)

TheGentlmen

Quote from: amodchecker on September 28, 2015, 05:17:56 PM
im sorry for the wait,  but whenever i try to give the scyther a scythe instead of a charge lance,  the game thinks the mod is corrupted

il post the expansion when i solve this problem (likeley by asking someone on slack to help me with some C# code)
Simply lower the chance of spawning a syther in the fraction raid thingy, then make your own new pawn called a sytherinling. (Or same name but a with a diffrent def name).

amodchecker

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 28, 2015, 06:31:25 PM
Quote from: amodchecker on September 28, 2015, 05:17:56 PM

Simply lower the chance of spawning a syther in the fraction raid thingy, then make your own new pawn called a sytherinling. (Or same name but a with a diffrent def name).

il try that tonight,  but it might not work,   i might not know enough about rimworld modding to make it work

donoya

I have a suggestion for the poll you have up: dragon breeding. I know it's a big thing to ask, but I feel as though such a feature would be epic.