When will this be available to "colonists" ? (Answer: within a day or two)

Started by RandomOwnage, January 08, 2014, 06:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomOwnage

I know that it was mentioned to be released in Jan 2014, I was wondering if there are any updates regarding the intended roll out. Otherwise I'll continue to wait patiently while all of the "influencers" have their fun... haha

Thanks

Tynan edit: Ok, it's confirmed. Colonist backers will get their games a bit later - within a day or two, I think. Still in January!

So if you're a colonist, just sit tight. Sorry for the delay

Plasmatic

Quote from: RandomOwnage on January 08, 2014, 06:25:36 PM
I know that it was mentioned to be released in Jan 2014, I was wondering if there are any updates regarding the intended roll out. Otherwise I'll continue to wait patiently while all of the "influencers" have their fun... haha

Thanks

From what I know, the game will not be released in January 2014, but the next update to the game will be..

Tynan

Colonists will definitely get it this month. Probably along with the next update, which hopefully will be within two weeks of now, and 99% should be within the month.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Semmy

Yeah it looks promising...

Tynan is fixing the bugs harder than we can find them (-;
Kinda annoying d-:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

RandomOwnage

Quote from: Tynan on January 09, 2014, 10:16:06 AM
Colonists will definitely get it this month. Probably along with the next update, which hopefully will be within two weeks of now, and 99% should be within the month.

Great! Looking forward to giving it a shot.

Jaxxa

What does buying "Full Game Pack ($30)" from the website get, does that count as colonists too?

Semmy

30$ is the full game pack and it includes acces when payment is processed by tynan.

Full Game Pack ($30)

Instant access to the pre-alpha build as well as all updates up to the final game.

You'll also get a Steam key when the game is released on Steam.

Plus, get the Prototype Pack of early game designs that eventually became RimWorld, including the school constructing game, the zombie tactical sim, and the starship builder (prototypes are Windows only).
Edmund Burke

Tynan

Quote from: jaxxa on January 10, 2014, 01:23:51 AM
What does buying "Full Game Pack ($30)" from the website get, does that count as colonists too?

It means you get the game now, as well as all future updates, and a Steam key when it's on Steam.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Fodd

Excellent - thanks for the update Tynan! Will continue lurking . . . . . :)

Insulus

wait. colonist do not get steam keys?

Galileus

Everyone who bought the game (colonist tier and higher) will get steam keys.

Rogo

I can't seem to find to colonist tier option to buy this game for 20 bucks. Isn't available anymore?
If thats the case will 30 dollars be the lowest tier from now on?

Semmy

Edmund Burke

Rogo

Quote from: Semmy on January 14, 2014, 11:54:14 AM
At the moment 30$ is the cheapest option.

Thanks for the info.
Still i got 1 question left. Will the price drop in the near future? F.I. after releasing the alpha?

Semmy

Not that i am aware.
I haven't heard Tynan about that nor have i seen hints about it.
Edmund Burke