Character Draft - ** This isn't the name you're looking for **

Started by Haplo, November 08, 2013, 05:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

As the collection of background stories is rapidly growing, I thought I would present the background of my mercenary too..
Critic is allowed, bashing not  ;D

Name:
These aren't the droids... Ehem, sorry..
This isn't the name you are looking for!  8)

Background - Child:
Mechanoid Nerd
NAME grew up in an urbworld as the only child of a pair of mechanoid designers.
They always encouraged HIS interest in their work, which slowly lead to an obsession to learn and build HIS own.
Unfortunately this also lead to HIM being a loner as HE prefered HIS technical books and neglected friends.
  Research    +3
  Crafting     +2
  Constr.      +2
  Sozial        -2

Background - Adult:
Military Engineer
NAME worked as an engineer for the colonial military. Here HE got to play with weapons, drohnes and other fun stuff the soldiers damaged.
HE specialized in repairing and modifying their tools and learned even more by testing them out.
  Constr.      +3
  Crafting     +4
  Shooting    +4
  Melee        +1

Incapable of:
< Nothing >

Edit: Updated after consulting the guidelines and incorporating the new additions..

zayzayem

Nice.

Consider disabling Caring (ugh... fleshies...)

Grammar tweaks:
Mechanoid Nerd (Mechanoid tinkerer, Robot fan)
NAME grew up in an urbworld as the only child of a pair of mechanoid designers.
They always encouraged HIS interest in their work, which slowly lead to an obsession to learn and build HIS own.
Unfortunately this also lead to HIM being a loner as HE prefered HIS technical books and robots to making friends.

Military Engineer
NAME worked as an engineer for the colonial military.There HE got to play with weapons, drones and other fun stuff the soldiers damaged.
HE specialized in repairing and modifying their tools and learned even more by testing them out.

Haplo

Thanks for the suggestions, but it's a little bit to late for it.
My Mechanerd / Engineer is already edited and accepted. So, I don't really want to change it again.
Hopefully we can find him sometime soon..  8)