[A13] Doge Storyteller! Much Raid. Such Wow

Started by Mrred1, September 06, 2015, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrred1

It's Doge, the most merciless and ruthless of them all! Even harder than randy random...

Download: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B020kRRs99pZRlQ2NHRMSG5sMmc&usp=sharing

Liscense: Do whatever you want with it. No credit needed.
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Mrred1

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

pigman999999999

Icewolf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even though I do realize that this is a very old post, I think I'll go ahead and be the **shole that points out that you spelled Doge wrong... Then again I'm new here, so f*ck what I think right  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ >sorry m8, most def not tryna bash ur mod but I couldn't help myself<
>Me: "This colonist is going to be named George and he shall be my favorite."
>*George gets killed by a maddened warg 30 seconds after crash landing*
>Me:"Hey colonists, Randy Random told me to tell you to eat George."

Mrred1

It's all good. Doge is actually the way to spell it, not sure if you are familiar with the internet memes of Doge. Thanks m8

skullywag

Think he means in the OP where you typed "dodge". :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Icewolf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe Dodge is his/her way of spelling it, I mean his/her mod = his/her rules including grammar rules...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But yes I was referring to what I personally initially perceived as an error in the OP tbh. I tried the mod and I really like it btw :)
>Me: "This colonist is going to be named George and he shall be my favorite."
>*George gets killed by a maddened warg 30 seconds after crash landing*
>Me:"Hey colonists, Randy Random told me to tell you to eat George."

Mrred1

I'm glad you like  my mod! Doge is happy you downloaded it ^_^

dyl000

Will this be updated to alpha 13 any time soon? i wanna combine this with the careful planning mod and see how long a few op colonists can last

Mrred1

I will try updating it to A13 as soon as I can, however, many of your colonists will probably die =). Enjoy the mod whenever I update it.

hector212121

I guess you can say you need to...

get the hell out of doge

Mrred1

Mrred1

Tinkerer

I must be the only person who doesn't get the doge meme... *shrugs*