Delete poll / New poll for threads?

Started by cuproPanda, September 13, 2015, 03:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

I've been stuck with an old poll at the top of my thread for a few weeks now. It hasn't gone away, and I can't find anything to remove it. I recently created a new poll by resetting the votes and renaming the options, but I didn't have the option to choose when it ends or to delete it. Does anyone know how I can delete this new poll once I'm done with it(in like a week or so)? I don't want to have to call it "Old poll, please ignore" and lock the voting again, that doesn't look very professional

EDIT: It also doesn't appear voting is currently allowed since voting closed a while ago, but that may be because I created the poll and am not allowed to vote on it.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Alistaire

You keep it open till you don't need it or till you want a new poll, then you either lock it or just make the new poll.

Locking it and just showing the results is better than adding "Old poll, please ignore" imho.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Alistaire on September 13, 2015, 03:59:29 PM
You keep it open till you don't need it or till you want a new poll, then you either lock it or just make the new poll.

Locking it and just showing the results is better than adding "Old poll, please ignore" imho.

I did lock it, but there is no "new poll" button, or one to delete.

I unlocked the poll, renamed options, reset votes, etc. but it doesn't appear as though voting is allowed.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

mipen

You need to ask a moderator to delete it for you. Try pm-ing marvinkosh

cuproPanda

Quote from: mipen on September 13, 2015, 10:44:51 PM
You need to ask a moderator to delete it for you. Try pm-ing marvinkosh
That's... strange. I'm sure there's a reason, though. Thanks!