[A13] [GUI] Enhanced Tabs || NEW WORK TAB BETA!

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 07, 2015, 07:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you prefer animals and work tabs to be split into two mods?

Yes, and I'm fine if that means I have to install a third common dependency mod.
65 (27.1%)
Yes, but I don't want to have to deal with a third dependency mod
50 (20.8%)
No, it's fine as it is
125 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 240

DariusWolfe

Dunno if this is a concern, but the Work tab beta breaks significantly when used with Hospitality. Hospitality changes the skill option for prisoners to work with visiting colonists, renames it and all. If I don't use "Dwarven Therapist mode" it's only somewhat broken, exhibiting wonky behavior when trying to set priority for that skill (it tries to do it as a 0000-0100 hrs schedule, even when you're not using scheduling) until you mess with it a whole bunch. If you try to turn on Dwarven Therapist mode, it never shows all of your colonists, and seems to semi-randomly show them based on how you sort skills. There's not any sort of pattern that I can detect, either; It's not like it only shows the highest skills, or any such thing.

I tried messing around with the mod order, and that didn't fix the problem. Instead, I had a game-breaking bug occur where the Trade window seems to be completely inoperative, though I just saw a Bug thread where someone was reporting the exact same error with a nearly vanilla setup, so I don't know if it has anything to do with any of my mods, or yours in particular.

Fluffy (l2032)

Darius, there should really be no reason there's any incompatibility. I've got it running with added and changed worktypes myself.

You're 100% sure you've got it running on a fresh world + game ( changed worktypes require a fresh world ), and you've restarted the game after opening the mod screen? If so, please send me your output_log.txt file, you can find it in Rimworld/RimworldWin_Data (assuming you're on windows, if not - please look on the forums on how to get the output_log.txt on your system.).

nguadien

Hi,

My memory is not so reliable, but currently I need your help in one thing.

In A12d, I recalled using your mod and in the Restriction Tab, there is a button called "All" so I can apply hour restriction and area restriction to all colonists.

In A13, I cannot find that button any more, so having 30 colonist right now is a pain, as clicking each area in each colonist in dire situations is very tiresome.

Would someone please help me and tell me how to have that button again? Thank you in advance.

Thorbane

The Autoseller mod breaks the beta build pretty badly, I can't change the priority of negotiating and the expanded priorities mode is entirely nonfunctional.  I think it has something to do with the changes autoseller makes to negotiation.

Fluffy (l2032)

@nguadien; You're thinking of EdB's interface, and the part that provides the 'all' row hasn't been updated for A13 yet. Sorry!

@Thorbane; Make sure you reload after changing your mods, and start a new game + world after adding any mod that adds worktypes. There's no reason the mod should break on adding any particular mod, as long as they don't change the work tab, or how priorities are maintained. Any mod that just adds or changes worktypes itself should be perfectly fine. If it still doesn't work after restarting the game and starting a new game/world, I'd very much like to see your output_log.txt, so I can actually see what's going wrong and fix it.

zuaresoft

Hey hi Fluffy, was using your new work mod and i'm confused. ¿How can delete a favourite assigned? :S

Fluffy (l2032)

hey zouare,
You can just change the priorities, then it won't use the favourite anymore. Any other pawns that use the favourite won't be affected.

zuaresoft

Okya but that function will be good have it, one where u can delete a favourite and other funct. good is where u can create groups of work or something like that. other thing is that the animal tab when u click in "sticky" freezes the animal tab or something, but dont work anymore. Greetings and thx so much Fluff

milon

Per Fluffy's request, this is being moved to Outdated.  Check Fluffy's mods (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.0) for the current list.