Selective God Mode

Started by Goo Poni, September 08, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goo Poni

I've put out the question a couple times but I thought I'd leave a thread here too.

Can anyone think of a method of applying god mode, similar to turning off colonist damage, to specific colonists?

EDIT:

Taking the advice from Latta in the slack chat, I've copied all the clothes, unstuffed the ones that are stuffed and did initial tweaks then generated a world and tried to load it. Which cropped up this error message. What does it mean in English?

DOUBLE EDIT:
Never mind. Clearing out AppData for a clean install fixed that. Probably a leftover from UO

TRIPLE EDIT:
Never mind this thread now, I've made the little mod for my friend.

Goo Poni

I'm now beginning to run into the issue of people spawning with said armour despite efforts to stop it. I removed <commonality>, removed <tags>, added <canBeSpawningInventory>false</canBeSpawningInventory> from the improvised turret gun and added <tradeability>never</tradeability> from the mechanoid weapons. But I still get this. I've resorted currently to adding <menuHidden>true</menuHidden> to everything.

Florius

Isn't there a god mode in dev mode? Not sure, as I am not familiar with dev mode.

Goo Poni

There is a god mode, but my friend wants a god mode that's toggleable on specific colonists instead of the entire colony at once.