[A13] A Dog Said... - Core friendly animal surgery (11-04-16)

Started by Latta, September 09, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Wolf

I've noticed I'm unable to install animal bionic eyes in most animals. (I can put them in chickens and cobras though.)

Is this bug or are most animals unable to get the bionic eyes?

Edit: I've also noticed that for chickens and cobras I have the option to harvest the organs (heart, lungs, stomach, etc,) but not for  larger animals.

Latta

Mrred1

Me too. My dog desperately needs a new eye, as his was shot out during a raid. Good job on the mod though. 
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

Latta

Fixed! Your dog may get its vision back. And removed chicken/cobra organ harvesting too.

Lady Wolf

Yay! much appreciated for the fast update. (although I did enjoy my brief career as an animal organ farmer :P )

mbos14

Latta

Quote from: mbos14 on September 13, 2015, 06:55:46 AM
is this  only gonne show up in new animals?

What do you mean by "new animals"? Your existing animals can receive this while mod added animals aren't supported.

mbos14

well i just added this and none of my animals can be operated(labrador and 3 boars) is it possible its incompatible with other medical mods ?

Latta

Quote from: mbos14 on September 13, 2015, 07:02:56 AM
well i just added this and none of my animals can be operated(labrador and 3 boars) is it possible its incompatible with other medical mods ?

Here's a check list.

• CCL is installed properly and loaded right after Core.
  • ASA is installed properly and loaded.
  • You have corresponding animal body part, e.g. Bionic animal eye, not Bionic eye.

It's almost impossible to have any incompatibility with surgery mods out there.

mbos14

might be asa i dont think i have that. You may yell at me for not reading everything. im sorry for taking up your time.

Latta

Quote from: mbos14 on September 13, 2015, 07:11:38 AM
might be asa i dont think i have that. You may yell at me for not reading everything. im sorry for taking up your time.

Nope, it's okay ;)

mbos14

well now a prob better question. will you also add  internal organs to the list of stuf this mod allows to do ?

Latta

Quote from: mbos14 on September 13, 2015, 07:21:36 AM
well now a prob better question. will you also add  internal organs to the list of stuf this mod allows to do ?

Maybe, if Ykara or other mod makers doesn't make them before me.

Iwillbenicetou

I think I noticed a bug. My dog's front left leg was destroyed in a skirmish, but when I'm putting in a bionic leg. I get 4 options for front left leg. when I clicked on one, they did the operation, but it was the wrong leg (somehow)
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Mrred1

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~