[A13] A Dog Said... - Core friendly animal surgery (11-04-16)

Started by Latta, September 09, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paolos0

Quote from: harpo99999 on April 20, 2016, 03:49:08 AM
do you have glitter in the mods list?, if so check the glitter thread
Oh, it's glitter causing this? thanks for the tip tho, i'll be looking through that thread then!

Edit: Again, thanks for the tip, it's actually a labeling error in the def-files of glitter, nothing one cannot fix.

Coenmcj

Polar, Grizzlies and cougars? Sounds like the new critters aren't in ADS's table
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

DepOpt

Quote from: Coenmcj on April 20, 2016, 04:53:27 AM
Polar, Grizzlies and cougars? Sounds like the new critters aren't in ADS's table
It seems that way. Looking at other posts in the thread, it seems to be possible to edit files to add those animals to the list of pawns that can use those items, but I have no idea how, and don't want to fuck it up.

Also not 100% sure of the full list of new vanilla animals.
Ignore this notice

skullywag

Im all over this btw, updating to contain all new animals.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jakub k.

i don't get it... what did the dog say? dogs can talk?

Glendening

Quote from: Jakub k. on April 24, 2016, 08:52:56 AM
i don't get it... what did the dog say? dogs can talk?

Did you read the first page to see what the mod did?

Jakub k.

amodchecker

do you have any plans to make the bionics craftible? id make an add-on that would let you craft them but i am not that good at balancing things (as my a12d mod showed) id probably make them to easy to make (although if your using an MD2 type mod balance goes out the window)
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

creeperciaran

I think expanded prosthetics and organ engineering support would be nice, Just giving a suggestion.

Kaballah

I had done a mod that allowed crafting of these items for A12, I'll look at updating it for A13.  Don't expect it for like a week though, it will take me some time to "warm up".  If someone else happens to release the same thing before that, great :)

skullywag

I have this:

https://github.com/Skullywag/AnimalSurgery/releases/tag/AnimalSurgery1.0

which is this mod for A13 with the new animals added, Ill probably end up adding bionics etc, feel free to fork and add stuff if thats easier.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

CatBattleZ

Can You Please Put back the download for alpha 12 for people who prefer alpha 12.  ;D

Pan7h3r

I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement but would it be possible to make animals that are incapable of hauling due to their size, get the ability to haul when given bionic limbs? like Monkey + Bionic Arms = Super Hauler
I do RimWorld Lets Plays if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmldyg_oxpG0zCFxOEi4ZQ

Maitri

Why does this not work on cats? Why peg legs only for dogs but not for cats?

Glendening

Quote from: Maitri on May 02, 2016, 09:52:56 PM
Why does this not work on cats? Why peg legs only for dogs but not for cats?

Here here. I have a poor cat stuck in a bed and I can't do anything for them.