[A13] A Dog Said... - Core friendly animal surgery (11-04-16)

Started by Latta, September 09, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatBattleZ

Hey could someone pls give me the alpha 12 version of this mod or pls put a download for alpha 12 also. thx

skullywag

Ill be adding more to the version I have on github eventually (so cats will be sorted dont worry) i will however not be backporting to A12 sorry.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Rock5

He might not have been asking for backporting just the last A12 version if you still have it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

skullywag

Quote from: Rock5 on May 04, 2016, 12:37:25 PM
He might not have been asking for backporting just the last A12 version if you still have it.

Theres a dropbox link on the OP....oh wait is that for A13. Hmmm. I dont have the A12 version.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

regenesis

Hey CatBattleZ here is the link for the a12 version it's a .rar with the two mods needed ASA and a dog said
https://mega.nz/#!DZRRgCyT!uGwSFgazxl-4_dSpNVIlR44zBxcDAoUnFOSVL82k9X0

Sorry for my english is not my first language.

Grizzlyadamz

Quote from: Latta on September 09, 2015, 01:35:35 PM
It's compatible, though I had to separate every organs for animals. Before this, you could amputate chicken's leg and transplant into one of prisoner's body...
We need a functional version of this.

CatBattleZ

Quote from: regenesis on May 04, 2016, 08:48:30 PM
Hey CatBattleZ here is the link for the a12 version it's a .rar with the two mods needed ASA and a dog said
https://mega.nz/#!DZRRgCyT!uGwSFgazxl-4_dSpNVIlR44zBxcDAoUnFOSVL82k9X0

Sorry for my english is not my first language.

thanks i appreciate it.

vteam

My dog just lost a ear and nose to some nasty bugs.  :-\  Does this mod support replacement for them?

seadderkrupp

Do you need to research a tech or have the replacements on hand? As one animal lost a leg but no Bill but the Euthenise?

Never mind, i realised i had to have not only the items but the animal needs more training before they can be given operations.  Can get my man eating mog back on the fronline:)

Bowen

So, I don't know if it's just me or maybe a mod conflict with the mod 'smart bears', but all I can do is euthanize my bears, be they grizzly or polar, even when I've got them obediently trained (with smart bears I have them trained to haul things).  Have bears been added to this mod?  The mod seems to work on my other animals (alpacas, boars, dromedaries, and muffalos) just fine.
I don't mind learning life's lessons from "The School of Hard Knocks"...

but the refresher courses there kill me

witchyspoon

Quote from: Bowen on May 21, 2016, 12:39:23 PM
So, I don't know if it's just me or maybe a mod conflict with the mod 'smart bears', but all I can do is euthanize my bears, be they grizzly or polar, even when I've got them obediently trained (with smart bears I have them trained to haul things).  Have bears been added to this mod?  The mod seems to work on my other animals (alpacas, boars, dromedaries, and muffalos) just fine.

as far as i know,the new animals are not yet included in this mod (polar, grizzly, cougar, cats) but you can edit them in manually, like I did.

Bowen

Quote from: spoonshortage on May 21, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
as far as i know,the new animals are not yet included in this mod (polar, grizzly, cougar, cats) but you can edit them in manually, like I did.
Oh, excellent!  How does one go about this "Manual Editing"?
I don't mind learning life's lessons from "The School of Hard Knocks"...

but the refresher courses there kill me

witchyspoon

Quote from: Bowen on May 23, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
Quote from: spoonshortage on May 21, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
Oh, excellent!  How does one go about this "Manual Editing"?
hmm as far as I remember, all I did was include the new animals in the Recipes_Surgery.xml ...so everytime there was a list of /small/medium/large/ animals, I just added a line for the new ones for example at the end of
<!-- Small -->
            <li>Boomrat</li>
            <li>Chicken</li>
            <li>Chinchilla</li>
            <li>Cobra</li>
            <li>Hare</li>
            <li>Iguana</li>
            <li>Megascarab</li>
            <li>Monkey</li>
            <li>Squirrel</li>
            <li>Tortoise</li>
            <li>YorkshireTerrier</li>
I added <li>Cat</li> and so on.. <li>Cougar</li> for medium and both <li>GrizzlyBear</li> <li>PolarBear</li> for large..there's a few such lists in the file, so make sure to scroll all the way down and add them every time.
If that's too complicated for you I'll try to attach my altered xml file, it goes in mods/LT_ADogSaid/Defs/RecipeDefs
you have to restart the game after editing..it did work for me with a current save so no need to start a new colony!  :)

ps: obviously all credit for the .xml file goes to Latta..all I did was add a few lines, which I'm sure he will do himself as soon as he finds the time to do so.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

bigfruit77

Mr.spoon sir.. u are a life saver.. really, u just saved a grizzly of mine. Thanks