How's the weather?

Started by jzero, February 08, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jzero

Hey guys!. Here in Maine we are closing in on three feet of snow!  :D. And so well I am trapped in my cabin in the woods I though "hey! why not ask some useless questions to people on the internet!". So I want YOU to tell me how the weather is where you live. Is it hot?, is it cold?, do you even have weather?!. Tell me  ;D
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Neotic

i would say a little cold but then i live in California and i'm not sure if 75 is a little cold for yall
BRAIN-OVERLOAD

jzero

wow 75 is like a heat wave where i am. It rarely gets that high until mid-summer here

A Friend

Some rain with a dash of flying giant guillotine blades roofs thanks to the weekly hurricanes typhoons.

Welcome to the tropical region of the Philippines.
Edit: A bit of a hyperbole there, but seriously. Someone once got decapitated by a flying roof before.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

skullywag

Slightly windy in the uk.......so a load of trains have stopped running and weve been told to stay indoors and only travel if its necessary. no joke. I mean it is a joke that this country is just not prepared for ANY type of weather. But im not joking about this actually happening.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Listen1

Since i'm not american, i'm gonna use the metric system.

I'll say that is around 38°C here where I live in Brazil, yesterday at 3pm the downtown thermometer registred 42°C on the sun.

At least i'm burning fat by just sitting in front of the pc.

Adamiks

jzero

Quote from: Adamiks on February 09, 2016, 03:40:11 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on February 08, 2016, 03:50:46 AM

It's chilling to the bone here in Snowdin.

Oh ho ho we can always count on a bit of fine wit from this one.