A13 ideas or Mod request

Started by FridayBiology, September 09, 2015, 11:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FridayBiology

I love animals and creating little hay storage and kennels and things of pointless wondering rimworld. though i'd like to see something more for animals. However there are afew idea i'd like to see added or modded in.

> animal diseases, maybe Myxomatosis or something like it to reduce health of smaller animals.
> random mutate bird flu that'd first kill off weaker animals, and then possibly harm colony if consumed.
> butcher bench option - kill tamed animal if its developed infection/illness

> Animals with Young - Aggressive if approached

> Animal waste decay if on growing zone - If there is a plant within the same tile of animal waste then waste should be absorbed as plant grows. Also reduces cleaning bill.

> butcher bench option - bone meal : ground bones from skeletal remains (animals and humanoids)
> item/object - bone meal : ground bone for use as soil improvement
> grower action that consumes item/object - grower may use bone meal to improve growth rate of plants

> tamed animal treat/diet options - no idea how it'd be done but, i'd rather reward a dog with human meat then dog meat.

Sand Castles - sand tile joy activity - thing snow man but, simple sand castle on a beach tile :P
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Oga88

I would love it if you can make some sort of a transport in which you would be able to store your stuff and move to a new location. All your colonist and ther tamed animals.

Also more relationships between colonist. Maybe couples, friends, rivals, like if he is abrasive no one likes him optimist on the other hand.

Z-levels up not down so there won't be any bunkers. Cause it's painful so see your colonist walk so much so slow. In late game they go eat and to the workplace a couple of hours and it's sleep time. With z-levels to like 3 levels high you can actually make rooms on top cafateria one first floor.

At the butching table you should be able to butcher older animals (or make a slaughter option for older ones)

I remember it was possible to make something for other clans to be scared of you. Like torture chambers and spears with heads on them.

jega

Cats shouldn't have to be done through a Mod please.