[A12] RimBeast(v0.121): Another hive (22/09/15) *Hot fix

Started by rooki1, September 11, 2015, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lem Wright

Sarelth

Made a quick update for this as a personal project. (And by quick I mean 24 hours of trying to get a clue.)
I'll add it here for the time being. If anyone objects I can remove it later.

The only thing I could not get working really well was the ThinkTree. If anyone has pointers for that I would gladly take them.

: My update version :

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Sarelth on January 26, 2017, 11:15:20 PM
Made a quick update for this as a personal project. (And by quick I mean 24 hours of trying to get a clue.)
I'll add it here for the time being. If anyone objects I can remove it later.

The only thing I could not get working really well was the ThinkTree. If anyone has pointers for that I would gladly take them.

: My update version :

the link is broken

Sarelth

Should be fixed now, let me know if there are any problems or ways I can try to improve this.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Sarelth on January 27, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
Should be fixed now, let me know if there are any problems or ways I can try to improve this.

thnks... gonna give this one a try

Lethe

Quote from: Sarelth on January 27, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

Your link still seems to be broken btw. Thanks for updating it to a16 for us.
For anyone else: www.dropbox.com/s/s73oti3mfcn6tpj/RimBeast.rar?dl=0

Edit: In case anyone else wants their raptors to eat kibble.

Go to Mods\RimBeast\Defs\ThingDefs_Races and open Races_FRaptor with notepad and find the line "<foodType>CarnivoreAnimalStrict</foodType>" towards the middle of the file. Change it to "<foodType>CarnivoreAnimal</foodType>". Save and exit the file.

I'm going to assume fixing Raptors via ADS doesn't work. If/when mine get injured and I tweak the ADS to support them I'll come back here and provide a copy for anyone else. Alternatively, if someone reading this already tweaked their ADS to support them it'd be cool if you upload and link it.

Sarelth

Looks like I deleted the mod from my Dropbox for some reason at one point. Here is a new link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ew6fxy9c8cso5j/RimBeast.rar?dl=0

Halcyel

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Modraneth