[A12] RimBeast(v0.121): Another hive (22/09/15) *Hot fix

Started by rooki1, September 11, 2015, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

Quote from: jamesinar on September 13, 2015, 09:54:26 AM
How big is the turtle?

Anywhere from minivan to small moving truck sized? Depends on your scale reference. :P

A_Soft_Machine_Man

Dragoon

I just noticed the the frill behind the head isn't on the side model.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Ptolisgoodguy

I think there may be a useful feature for some of your creatures over here:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16091.0

Massive web sling arachnids anyone... or just the classic laser t-rex.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

rooki1

v0.111

- Raptor texture corrected
- Egg problem corrected

Thanks for notice everyone.

Herc18

So what's the next creature you have planned? And just curious what are the stats of day a raptor compared to a husky? Is there any large benefit to taming one? Fast speed for chasing down fleeing enemies for example?
What has been, will be again.

NateBen84

First......Love all your mods :D ..... Second Good job :D looking forward to more animals :)

rooki1

Quote from: Herc18 on September 14, 2015, 03:19:37 PM
So what's the next creature you have planned? And just curious what are the stats of day a raptor compared to a husky? Is there any large benefit to taming one? Fast speed for chasing down fleeing enemies for example?

They are much faster, stronger, deadlier than wargs. Even more than, they can produce feathers that considered as cloth.

Hello everyone, now I'm working with the third Xeno beast, the "Antis". The warrior caste of genetically-engineered insectoids, Antis is a fierce and aggressive creature. Unlike previous two Xeno beast, it is more like a threat.

AllenWL

I have been wanting more insectoid castes since forever.
Very much hyped.

Pilz

First off, Mantis looks awesome, could you make color variants?

Secondly, the raptor is still bugged.
Their eggs don't seem able to be fertilized, i have encountered this in 2 seperate games so far.
(males were available and not to old, so i assume it's not a problem on my end).

Balkri

are you sure? the raptor and the turtle have a very long "egg process", i have a couple and they manage to incubate one little raptor, in the second try... a muffalo eat the first egg (>.<)

Sam_

You art work is very nice indeed. I like how you have added a ton of detail yet it still maintains the Rimworld appearance. I see a lot of mods that have sprites with way too much detail to where they look like an eye sore. These fit perfectly. Hopefully one day we get to use animated sprites.

Pilz

Quote from: Balkri on September 20, 2015, 02:36:31 AM
are you sure? the raptor and the turtle have a very long "egg process", i have a couple and they manage to incubate one little raptor, in the second try... a muffalo eat the first egg (>.<)

So did you manage to get fertilized Raptor eggs with the newest version? Because after ~1 year+ each in two savegames, i still have my female raptors stuckt at 50%, waiting to be fertilized, with the bigass turtles it took only 2 days.

Balkri

yes, i have the last version and a mini raptor hauling stuff in the colony... have you tried to limit your raptors to a small area to make sure they have contact? i think a toxic fallout helped in my case.
Anyway it would good to know if more people have similar experiences/problems :)

Giraffe

Raptor eggs working correctly in my game. I love how they change colors while they grow, this mod is seriously awesome. R A P T O R B O Y S