[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zuaresoft

Quote from: notfood on July 06, 2016, 09:35:56 PM
AutoEquipCR is made for CombatRealism.
Hey notfood hi, ya i know what that is the autoequip that "working" with CR. But budd, my screenshots was captured with that mod that u say. this is the case of my quote about autoequip, i was test autoequip with [Core-CCL-Edb ModOrder-CR-CRDefensePack-AutoequipCR] and sometimes in game autoequip crash the frames of CR. pls Test it yourself and help x.x

zuaresoft

Quote from: Lerin on July 07, 2016, 03:10:45 AM
i can't force autoequip to work, help me guys :/

I used basic mods to test it, here is modlist order.

<li>Core</li>
<li>Community Core Library</li>
<li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
<li>AutoEquip</li>
<li>EdBModOrder</li>
<li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
<li>AllowTool</li>
<li>kNumbers-0.4.4-A13</li>

Example: one colonist, few headgers, one with "amor - electric" second with "psychical sensivity" third with "social chat impact"

In left table at outfit editing, i allowed all, in right table only only one checkbox depend what i want, but my colonist dont react, he react only for left table, right is totally random..

What i am doing wrong ?

Ok all seems okay, i just misunderstand right sliders (-100%, + 100%)
Hi Lerin in your mods you have AutoEquip First than the CR, this is the problem because u need put it after CR, but equal dont work perfect, have visual buggs when some pawns have weapons modified or so big or something i dont know but is broken for now. we must wait for other Autoequip Patch for CR, or another update *-* "I think" greetings

notfood

I didn't say it was perfect. It crashes for me as well if I hover over the slider names... I basically save before any AutoEquip tinkering. Aside from that crash... it does its job.

zuaresoft

Quote from: notfood on July 07, 2016, 08:40:39 PM
I didn't say it was perfect. It crashes for me as well if I hover over the slider names... I basically save before any AutoEquip tinkering. Aside from that crash... it does its job.
How can use it like you bro? do you have the same problem that me, right? look my screenshots

notfood

zuaresoft

Quote from: notfood on July 08, 2016, 12:42:03 PM
Did you click the link I posted? AutoEquipCR is different version of AutoEquip.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20771.msg228262#msg228262
was downloaded that mod but is broken, look my screenshots. i have that bug i dont know how can repair it

mrflame