[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulkata

Ok, it seems they will strip things off if they want something different but there can be a delay before they put the new thing on.  Perhaps they should only strip the item off at the time they put the new one on so they don't run about naked.

Also, thanks for the language files and UI bugfix, this mod is grape.  :)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

notfood

I agree about that, they're stripping their clothes and leaving them in odd places. It'd be better if they'd only strip if they grabbed their target apparel.

soulkata

Quote from: notfood on September 26, 2015, 02:10:08 AM
I agree about that, they're stripping their clothes and leaving them in odd places. It'd be better if they'd only strip if they grabbed their target apparel.

Well, my concern if is every colonist keep waiting the other to start stripping... But I will be thinking about it!

macrosblackd

I can't seem to get the new gear ui to show up in the UOM pack

soulkata

Quote from: macrosblackd on September 26, 2015, 10:12:45 AM
I can't seem to get the new gear ui to show up in the UOM pack

They appear in the Autoequip Comparer?

NoImageAvailable

The AlienAnts.dll in the latest release is throwing an exception

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly AlienAnts: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:

=> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AbilityPack.AbilityRequeriment' from assembly 'AbilityPack, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Is that file supposed to be there?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

notfood

I get the above as well. I deleted it and things work... somewhat.

There is this error spammed in console:
WorkTypeDef Lovemaking not handled
WorkTypeDef Fishing not handled

Could they be ignored?

Testing it more, I don't think it works with those errors. Colonists aren't changing clothes.

skullywag

I get frequent 1-2 second pauses when using this on a colony with 20+ colonists, makes it pretty unplayable, is this normal?

Also 3 starting colonists, ive touched nothing, 1 pawns has now decided at 93% shirt health that she will not wear it...wut? thats broken...

edit - not 2 mins later the 2nd pawn decides she not liking her shirt at 95%, this mod needs some love, great idea though.

edit 2 - and removing it from a save recks it....great....

edit 3 - so thought id just force them just so i could continue with the save (its a good one), now my other guy just swapped out 95% hyperweave pants for 80% boomalope ones, still nothing touched in the menu, sharp defence should therefore be priority, it obviously isnt.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

macrosblackd

I figured out why I wasn't getting the new gear UI, auto equip & auto equip infusions both need to be loaded after the infusions mod.

Quote from: soulkata on September 26, 2015, 08:02:09 AM
Quote from: notfood on September 26, 2015, 02:10:08 AM

Well, my concern if is every colonist keep waiting the other to start stripping... But I will be thinking about it!

tbh, they shouldn't be looking at what other colonists are wearing at all.  They should only be looking as what is currently available and picking from that.

"No, I'm not trading pants with you, you weird-o."
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.