[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

can you screengrab these buttons cuz i definitely am not seeing them. Can anyone else wade in here and confirm if this works or not, or is it just me?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

soulkata

Quote from: skullywag on October 01, 2015, 03:27:56 PM
i just tried with nothing but this mod and still no gear tab ui??? should i see it straight away on landing?

Also you left alienants dll in again...

Find the problem. Last version was sent with old files.... :( sorry guys... Fixed now.

Tekuromoto

The link on the first page for the infusion handler gives a 404.  :o

notfood

Tested with Hardcore SK pack and it works good so far, thank you!

I even get the status button next to edit, I tried it some and it seems to work. I can't find the compare button though.

soulkata

soulkata

Quote from: notfood on October 01, 2015, 10:21:04 PM
Tested with Hardcore SK pack and it works good so far, thank you!

I even get the status button next to edit, I tried it some and it seems to work. I can't find the compare button though.

Well, the mod is not "EdBInterface" friendly... Both modules overrides the Gear Tab... You are using "EdBInterface"?

notfood

Quote from: soulkata on October 01, 2015, 10:29:34 PM
Well, the mod is not "EdBInterface" friendly... Both modules overrides the Gear Tab... You are using "EdBInterface"?

The compare interface is not required for the mod to work, I can work with this.

TheRedOne

For me, it works perfectly fine with EdBInterface. However, it will stop showing the numbers in the gears tab when I have Hospitality (v1.08) loaded at the same time. The mod order does not change it either. If I want to see the numbers in my game, i have to disable Hospitality.

If you have that Hospitality mod too, maybe you check if this is the one that's causing the trouble for you.
Please note that the Gear tab numbers only refresh after the game ran for a moment.

edit: I load EdBInterface before AutoEquip

edit2: It seems like Hospitality is NOT the culprit. See my post #71 below. I suspected Hospitality before, because I needed to create a new colony when I deactivated the mod and it worked. Again, please refer to my post below.

soulkata

Quote from: TheRedOne on October 02, 2015, 04:41:05 AM
However, it will stop showing the numbers in the gears tab when I have Hospitality (v1.08) loaded at the same time. The mod order does not change it either. If I want to see the numbers in my game, i have to disable Hospitality.

Well, I don't know exactly what hospitality does... My mod replaces the original "Gear" tab for a new one... Probably theses mods change the game tab System...

Quote from: TheRedOne on October 02, 2015, 04:41:05 AM
Please note that the Gear tab numbers only refresh after the game ran for a moment.

Yep, the numbers are pretty expensive to obtain... So the mod store them to recalculate themselves every 5.000 tics or then the user change the value of any stat...

TheRedOne

Okay, after I returned home today, I wanted to play and the numbers were gone again. I played around a little and activated Hospitality, too. Nothing changed.

However, I noticed something! If I load my old colony, no numbers will show up; not even the new buttons of AutoEqip show up in the Gear menu. But then, I returned to the main menu and create a new colony. Nothing yet, but after checking the interface menu (making no changes, aka ticking and unticking a random item), the numbers and Gear menu appeared! Then I can even load my old colony and the numbers are there, too.

I presume the mod only loads properly on new colonies, but stays active after it initialized (?)

How I make it work on my game

• Start RimWorld and load old colony
  • Notice that there are no numbers nor buttons in the Gear tab
  • Return to main menu and create a new colony. Landing site and colonists do not matter.
  • Wait for Colonists to land and notice that no numbers nor buttons are in the Gear tab
  • Open the interface menu and do and un-do a random change
  • Notice that colonists' Gear tabs have numbers and buttons
  • Load into old colony and notice colonists have buttons and numbers in Gear tab

Quote from: skullywag on October 01, 2015, 06:48:34 PM
can you screengrab these buttons cuz i definitely am not seeing them. Can anyone else wade in here and confirm if this works or not, or is it just me?
See screenshot attached to this post. Yes, I also have problems with them.

[attachment deleted due to age]

soulkata

Quote from: TheRedOne on October 02, 2015, 11:38:01 AM
Okay, after I returned home today, I wanted to play and the numbers were gone again. I played around a little and activated Hospitality, too. Nothing changed.

However, I noticed something! If I load my old colony, no numbers will show up; not even the new buttons of AutoEqip show up in the Gear menu. But then, I returned to the main menu and create a new colony. Nothing yet, but after checking the interface menu (making no changes, aka ticking and unticking a random item), the numbers and Gear menu appeared! Then I can even load my old colony and the numbers are there, too.

I presume the mod only loads properly on new colonies, but stays active after it initialized (?)

How I make it work on my game

• Start RimWorld and load old colony
  • Notice that there are no numbers nor buttons in the Gear tab
  • Return to main menu and create a new colony. Landing site and colonists do not matter.
  • Wait for Colonists to land and notice that no numbers nor buttons are in the Gear tab
  • Open the interface menu and do and un-do a random change
  • Notice that colonists' Gear tabs have numbers and buttons
  • Load into old colony and notice colonists have buttons and numbers in Gear tab

The mod changed the current Gear tab to the new one when it recalculates the apparel... Well, when he does this:

* When you change a the slider of an Stat.
* Every 5.000 ticks

If this doesn't do that, the Mod isn't initialized correctly... For existing colonies Enter in the apparel and changing one status initializes the game...

If none of this work, then I don't know...

TheRedOne

Quote from: soulkata on October 02, 2015, 11:52:27 AMThe mod changed the current Gear tab to the new one when it recalculates the apparel... Well, when he does this:

* Every 5.000 ticks

If this doesn't do that, the Mod isn't initialized correctly... For existing colonies Enter in the apparel and changing one status initializes the game...

Please see this screenshot. The mod calculated a pawns appeal (I guess), but the gear tab is not the one from AutoEquip. I hope it helps you.

[attachment deleted due to age]

soulkata

Quote from: TheRedOne on October 02, 2015, 12:06:09 PM
Quote from: soulkata on October 02, 2015, 11:52:27 AMThe mod changed the current Gear tab to the new one when it recalculates the apparel... Well, when he does this:

* Every 5.000 ticks

Please see this screenshot. The mod calculated a pawns appeal (I guess), but the gear tab is not the one from AutoEquip. I hope it helps you.

Fixed.

bullet

Hi soulkata. I play with Mending mod and My colonists all day dress up and mending clothes with the 99% health with your mod   :( Can you create additional version without clothes health scanning?

eternalglory

Hi! I appreciate your brilliant mod.

But i have problem.

My pawn always pick duster between Power armor and Duster... even i stregthed 100% 'armor - blunt' 'armor - sharp'.   

Why this happen? Same Hp, Same grade...

Sorry for my chidish english  :'(