[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulkata

Quote from: Herc18 on September 16, 2015, 04:35:17 PM
How long does it take for a pawn to scan? I've set a colonist to have all the recruiting/speech buff options and he doesn't change any clothing? I have a cowboy hat in the stockpile that is better then the beret he has but won't equip it? Just confused on how it works exactly

Currently, you have to create a new outfit, and set the Stats that you want to prioritize... Ex.: Let's say that you want a "Research Set", Then, you create a new outfit, clear the used stats, and mark only the Research... Then set the outfit of colonist to this new one...

Herc18

What has been, will be again.

soulkata

Quote from: pestilenz on September 17, 2015, 02:36:35 AM
Great mod, thank you. But since introducing the scanning I have some problems.
In my recent colony, I set up multiple priorities for "Anything", I guess 3-4 selectors like movement speed, global work speed, more hauling capacity. First it worked fine, but after having more and more self-crafted apparel and some of them infused, 2 my 6 colonists sometimes walk around naked. 3 of them get undressed, and by the end of the day 2 of them at least wear a shirt but ignore the pants. The guys with the fine apparel seem to be stable and not undress themselves. Had some serios frostbites cause my colonists ignore getting suited.
In the last version, the problem was not there. I guess because of the scanning they always think they might improve their apparel, get awful worn out stuff, then undress themselves and another pawn in order to again wear what's there.

Hi thanks for the reply... This seems a problem related to no score gain on pants... :( So, they think that no pants is better than this pant... :( To handle that, in current version, add a litle to the armor stat, so the pants now have a litle score! I will be handlin this in the net versions...

Tekuromoto

I'm a little unclear about what the -100% to +100% slider does. Does it allow you to set preferences of various stats relative to each other?

That is, say I'm making a melee outift and I set heavy emphasis on sharp armour (+100%), major emphasis on melee cooldown (+70%), and minor emphasis on melee accuracy (+20%).

And say I have three shirts, one with 105% sharp armour, one with 110% melee cooldown, and one with 150% melee accuracy. If I understand the system correctly, a pawn with the melee outfit will choose the sharp armour shirt over either of the others even though it's got the smallest bonus - because I've set armour as the highest priority.

Does that sound right? And if so, what's the -100% end of the slider for? Sort of a "put this on as a last resort" setting?

soulkata

Quote from: Tekuromoto on September 19, 2015, 01:04:19 AM
I'm a little unclear about what the -100% to +100% slider does. Does it allow you to set preferences of various stats relative to each other?

That is, say I'm making a melee outift and I set heavy emphasis on sharp armour (+100%), major emphasis on melee cooldown (+70%), and minor emphasis on melee accuracy (+20%).

And say I have three shirts, one with 105% sharp armour, one with 110% melee cooldown, and one with 150% melee accuracy. If I understand the system correctly, a pawn with the melee outfit will choose the sharp armour shirt over either of the others even though it's got the smallest bonus - because I've set armour as the highest priority.

Does that sound right? And if so, what's the -100% end of the slider for? Sort of a "put this on as a last resort" setting?

you are right... The system picks the average value of all stat sets... And use the equip with the better results... the -100% is for 2 reasons, some stats are negative, like poison change (minus plus minus gets plus!!), and the second reason, is for penalty some Stats... Like Ranged Accuracy, for example... You want to prioritize the ranged outfits over the melees... If one equip give both melee and range bonuses, penalizing the ranged here, makes the aparel gos tho the other outfit!

notfood

Ah... and I was wondering why my colonists kept dropping all their clothes in Hardcore SK.

Neal Raven

Just a quick note, the url in the about-file is the link to your alien ants mod.

T-Wrecks

Hey Soulkata, I have been having a lot of problems with your mod  :'(.

Here are some errors:
Could not find a type named AutoEquip.MainTabWindow_OutfitsAutoEquip

Could not find type named AutoEquip.JobGiver_OptimizeApparelAutoEquip from node <IiClass="AutoEquip.JobGiver Optimize ApparelAutoEquip" />

Exception loading list from XML: System.MissingMethodException: Cannot Create an abstract class 'Verse.AI.ThinkNode'.

I have the infusion mod as well as a bunch of extra apparel from mods like Ish's Medieval Armour Pirates Norbals. I am using the version infusion handler because I noticed that the other version makes them strip down instead of suit up, but as far as I can tell the infusion handler version doesn't work at all. I am loading it in last.

Edit: Soooooorrry! I didn't realize I needed both Auto equip and Auto equip infusion handler. :3

Ninefinger

Good looking update i hope this fixes the auto unequip issue :)

soulkata

Quote from: Ninefinger on September 23, 2015, 09:08:06 PM
Good looking update i hope this fixes the auto unequip issue :)

Hi! The last version fixes! Somehow it reserved the same equipment for 2 colonists! With the new windows, it was easy to identify! :)

Hello!

With the latest version I'm finding significant bugs.

1)  Pawns will strip themselves without putting new clothes on, even though "To wear" shows the clothes they want.
2) Errors are thrown in the output log about the UI window.

Exception filling tab AutoEquip.ITab_Pawn_AutoEquip: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AutoEquip.Saveable_PawnNextApparelConfiguration.ApparelScoreRawStats (RimWorld.Apparel ap) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AutoEquip.Saveable_PawnNextApparelConfiguration.ApparelScoreRaw (RimWorld.Apparel ap) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AutoEquip.ITab_Pawn_AutoEquip.DrawThingRow (System.Single& y, Single width, Verse.Thing thing, Boolean equiped, Color thingColor, AutoEquip.Saveable_PawnNextApparelConfiguration conf) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AutoEquip.ITab_Pawn_AutoEquip.FillTab () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ITab+<DoTabGui>c__AnonStorey23B.<>m__29A () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

As a result, I have to micromanage my pawns to force-wear clothes.

Additionally, there are no language files so most of the text display shows various accents.

eg:  "ManageOutfits".Translate()

This requires a keyed language file with the translation strings.

If you need more information or have questions, I'm happy to help.  :)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.