[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batpeter

I saw this was posted already but maybe theres some differences in my output. This mod causes visitors to stand still at the edge of the map because they have a Wait job they shouldn't have. I tested it with and without mods and it only happens with AutoEquip.

See screenshot:

Relevant part of output_log.txt:
Lilith threw exception while determining job (constant): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_DutyConstant.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextConstantThinkTreeJob () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Lilith starting job Goto A=(102, 0, 64) from JobGiver  while already having job Wait without a specific job end condition.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Bolton threw exception while determining job (constant): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_DutyConstant.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextConstantThinkTreeJob () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=

Bolton starting job WaitWander from JobGiver  while already having job Wait without a specific job end condition.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

soulkata

Tinkerer

soulkata

Tinkerer

soulkata

--------------------------------------------------------
Version a13v003 (22/04/2016) (Auto Equip)
* Treating HeatWave and ColdSnap incidents for cold / warm needs.
* Created a option to priorize Stats of the works performed by the pawn.

Lumaan

Quote from: soulkata on April 22, 2016, 05:22:34 PM
Version a13v003 (22/04/2016) (Auto Equip)
* Treating HeatWave and ColdSnap incidents for cold / warm needs.
* Created a option to priorize Stats of the works performed by the pawn.
That's some sweet options  8)

Maitri

I'm unsure as to why, but even with a vanilla game (only CCL loaded) it is said to be corrupt by Rimworld and disables my entire mod list. Any idea as to why?

soulkata

Quote from: Maitri on April 30, 2016, 07:15:22 PM
I'm unsure as to why, but even with a vanilla game (only CCL loaded) it is said to be corrupt by Rimworld and disables my entire mod list. Any idea as to why?

Need the log files...

LadyAth

I get the same issue as Maitri, tested with only CCL and AutoEquip.  Where do I find the log files?

Grogfeld

Quote from: LadyAth on May 01, 2016, 12:33:17 PM
I get the same issue as Maitri, tested with only CCL and AutoEquip.  Where do I find the log files?

Within your game folder there is RimWorld1135Win_Data folder and there is txt file Output_log

soulkata

Quote from: TechnologicApe on May 01, 2016, 01:44:10 PM
Quote from: soulkata on May 01, 2016, 01:31:13 PM
Quote from: TechnologicApe on May 01, 2016, 01:19:58 PM
Does this mod work with Weapons yet?

Nop...

Damn. Alright, I guess I'll just click everyone one by one....

The weapon system in RimWorld is too detailed, variations between range, damage type, weapons made by mods, change of off cut members... make quite difficult elaborate a system to make the job done.