[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Shoes

Speaking of weapons, is there a way to get access to the AutoEquip features when Combat Realism is loaded after, or vice versa (each seems to want its own Assign window and so overwrites the other's.)

Killaim

not sure if im using it right or it conflicts with apparello ?

but sometimes changing a pawns pick for finding clothes they will stop and stand still.
untill you change it back.

it seems random mostly

Ivanzyfer

Famous Shoes

Quote from: pestilenz on May 02, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
I've made a small patch which will display the Combat Realism and the AutoEquip tabs in-game. Nothing else was touched.

Thanks pestilenz, this works great.

Famous Shoes

I'm seeing some pawns stripping all clothing off and others refusing to wear pants. Any known workarounds for that or a way to shutdown AutoEquip specifically for the pawns it gets confused by or to simply shut it down altogether for a period then back on? (warm weather seems to be its undoing so if we could shut it off when when we see the pawns stripping off too much and back on when the snow starts, at least then saves including AutoEquip could be finished rather than thrown out.)

[Edit]: to clarify, there's no errors in the log, so I'm assuming it's behaving as coded.

TechnologicApe

Quote from: soulkata on May 01, 2016, 09:30:38 PM
Quote from: TechnologicApe on May 01, 2016, 01:44:10 PM
Quote from: soulkata on May 01, 2016, 01:31:13 PM
Quote from: TechnologicApe on May 01, 2016, 01:19:58 PM
Does this mod work with Weapons yet?

What If you just make it a checklist? Tell a pawn what kind of Gun they want to use, and replace it with a better one when it becomes available.

Nop...

Damn. Alright, I guess I'll just click everyone one by one....

The weapon system in RimWorld is too detailed, variations between range, damage type, weapons made by mods, change of off cut members... make quite difficult elaborate a system to make the job done.

soulkata

soulkata

I have upgraded the mod to A13, but, as mentioned before I don't have time to keep updating the mod to keep the compability with the other mods... If someone else wants to assume, and take credits, they got my thanks!

absolutist

Quote from: pestilenz on May 02, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
I've made a small patch which will display the Combat Realism and the AutoEquip tabs in-game. Nothing else was touched.

noticing an issue with this still. Colonists will not automatically restock on ammo using the CR loadouts while AutoEquip is enabled. Could possibly be a load order issue, but for now i've still disabled AutoEquip

crusader2010

I can't get AutoEquip to work either (using CR, rimfire, high caliber and others). I've tried putting the mod in different places in the load list, but nothing changes - there is no AutoEquip tab that I can configure. Here's the pack that i'm using: LINK.

I've put the mod either as the first (after EdB mod order), the last, right before and right after CR, and right after High Caliber. Nothing worked.

Maybe something changed in the last CR patch (1.6.5)...
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

soulkata

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 10, 2016, 01:12:18 PM
I can't get AutoEquip to work either (using CR, rimfire, high caliber and others). I've tried putting the mod in different places in the load list, but nothing changes - there is no AutoEquip tab that I can configure. Here's the pack that i'm using: LINK.

I've put the mod either as the first (after EdB mod order), the last, right before and right after CR, and right after High Caliber. Nothing worked.

Well, as mentioned before, the Autoequip source codes are shared, you can patch this and submit a Pull Request to it!
:)

crusader2010

Quote from: soulkata on May 10, 2016, 02:54:36 PM
Quote from: crusader2010 on May 10, 2016, 01:12:18 PM

Well, as mentioned before, the Autoequip source codes are shared, you can patch this and submit a Pull Request to it!
:)

I wouldn't even know where to begin modding ;D I'd need a good tutorial first, focused on this game (knowing C# is not enough). Hopefully someone more capable than me is going to undertake this task  :-[
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

zuaresoft

AutoEquip is not compatible with Combat Realism. here Images. pls test it i need it. Greetings

[IMG=http://www.image-share.com/upload/3275/210.jpg]
[IMG=http://www.image-share.com/upload/3275/211.jpg]

Lerin

i can't force autoequip to work, help me guys :/

I used basic mods to test it, here is modlist order.

<li>Core</li>
<li>Community Core Library</li>
<li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
<li>AutoEquip</li>
<li>EdBModOrder</li>
<li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
<li>AllowTool</li>
<li>kNumbers-0.4.4-A13</li>

Example: one colonist, few headgers, one with "amor - electric" second with "psychical sensivity" third with "social chat impact"

In left table at outfit editing, i allowed all, in right table only only one checkbox depend what i want, but my colonist dont react, he react only for left table, right is totally random..

What i am doing wrong ?

Ok all seems okay, i just misunderstand right sliders (-100%, + 100%)