[Mod Request] Smoothed Walls

Started by AHare, September 12, 2015, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHare

Sometimes it's nice to have the stone walls when you're digging into a mountain/hill, but they give -2 to beauty which isn't too great. So what about being able to smooth out the walls, similar to smoothing stone floors? Ideally they'd just negate the beauty loss and take about the same time to do as floors.

EDIT: It exists! E's Small Mods.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Arrean

Quote from: mrofa on September 13, 2015, 05:20:53 AM
CCL have this feature

What is CCL exactly? I wasn't able to find it at a glance.

akiceabear

mrofa - is this feature enabled by default in the CCL vanilla tweaks? I have that enabled but don't see any buttons to smooth walls, nor see mentioned of it on the page.

Arrean - CCL is Community Core Library, a mod with features to help other modders, more and more mods are using it as base to build on. Even by itself it has some cool quality-of-life improvement like making all colored lights simplified into one light with a color toggle (after research).

Latta

No, CCL does not have this yet.(Code ready, not released) And I think it will released under separate mod.

InStim

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16098

e's small mods has 'Smooth Wall.'

Smooth Wall

Tired of mining for rock chunks and coming up short?  Want some strong, beautiful, natural walls?  After researching stonecutting you can just carve out a new environment by smoothing the walls.  Because they are solid rock, don't expect to build anything under them. (CCL v0.12.2)