[A14] ESM - e's small mods (Custom Population - NEW!)

Started by 1000101, September 13, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slye_Fox

Quote from: 1000101 on July 18, 2016, 06:12:39 PM
Alpha 14 Update

Updated all small mods for Alpha 14.
Any plans for a Steam Workshop release?

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 18, 2016, 07:59:51 PMAlso i didn't noticed that you had take VeinMiner under your protection ;)
Mine Vein is a completely separate project from the JuliaEllies Vein Miner - developed independently, I've never seen it's source.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 18, 2016, 08:49:41 PM
Wait!!!
Is your Prisoner and Slave mod is ready ????

I just saw it on the Repo
It's there for backup purposes and because I'm stuck on an issue and getting help with it.

I'm working on it though.  ;)

Quote from: captainradish on July 18, 2016, 08:34:49 PMMy tribal mountain dwellers thank you for creating a natural refrigerator. Now I don't have to bumrush electricity!
Just don't be cheaty with it.  There is the potential for abuse since you can set a fixed point.  :P  But, that is your own game balance and how you feel about it.

Quote from: Slye_Fox on July 18, 2016, 09:54:04 PMAny plans for a Steam Workshop release?
Eventually but it will have to wait until I am back home on a machine with Steam installed.  (Visiting family atm.)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

123nick

is ESM-do not disturb configurable ingame? can u enable it and disable it ingame? im asking because in the early game i might have colonist's rooms next too eachother and require passage through them too get too other parts of the base, so i would like too be able too toggle it on and off.

Currently it is not toggleable but that is certainly a good suggestion.  I'll look at implementing it.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

SmartererThanYou

The Do Not Disturb mod has an issue (At least to me it's an issue) to where Pawns that are in love will not be able to share beds because the door is inaccessible to the Pawn that decides to sleep later.

Sorry for any comprehension issues as it is 2:00 AM

hrm, I thought I had that covered but I didn't have anyone sharing a room to actually test it.  I'll have to play a bit more until I get a pair of colonists who share a bed.

Sorry about that, I'll fix it ASAP.

Powered By

nuschler22

With the mountain temperature regulator, is there any way to create a freezer inside a mountain?

I can't get the temperature lower than about 44 at it's default setting.

Thanks, great mods so far.

There is a draw back to using Mountain Temps in that you need more coolers and heaters per room as you are fighting the natural geothermal effect.  I want to overhaul the mod to address this issue but it's a low priority.