[A14] ESM - e's small mods (Custom Population - NEW!)

Started by 1000101, September 13, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarelth

Quote from: Tekki on July 22, 2016, 03:37:01 PMproblem with Do Not Disturb mod: lovers cant sleep with each other since the other one always closes the door

Should be fixed, always update your mods to the latest version before reporting potential bugs.

If it's still a problem, please let me know.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

BlueWinds

I just downloaded the latest version, and unfortunately the room-sharing fix is only partial. Both colonists will go to bed in the same room, but when one wakes up earlier than the other, they'll wander around idle, blocked by the locked door until the other wakes up.

Grynnreaper

So how goes the slaver mod E? Get past that issue yet? Not trying to be a pest just looking forward to it.

Quote from: BlueWinds on July 23, 2016, 03:11:03 AMI just downloaded the latest version, and unfortunately the room-sharing fix is only partial. Both colonists will go to bed in the same room, but when one wakes up earlier than the other, they'll wander around idle, blocked by the locked door until the other wakes up.

tbh, I didn't even consider that the other pawn may want out of the room, only that they would want in.  I'll take a look at this but I consider it a minor issue compared to the major one of being locked out.

Quote from: Grynnreaper on July 23, 2016, 01:40:58 PMSo how goes the slaver mod E? Get past that issue yet? Not trying to be a pest just looking forward to it.

Please direct all questions regarding P&S into the P&S WIP thread.  :)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

DJMurtz

Quote from: BlueWinds on July 23, 2016, 03:11:03 AM
I just downloaded the latest version, and unfortunately the room-sharing fix is only partial. Both colonists will go to bed in the same room, but when one wakes up earlier than the other, they'll wander around idle, blocked by the locked door until the other wakes up.

Same issue here.

temporary fix: draft the pawn that woke up early, move them next to the door, pause the game and unforbid the door, then order the pawn to move out of the door, and unpause the game.

Man_Jones

No, they are solid rock.  They've only been carved to look like walls.

However, they are stronger and have beauty which is the trade-off.

Powered By

New Mod - Custom Population

I added a new mod which adds an MCM so you can set custom population levels for each installed storyteller.

Changes to existing mods:

Smooth Wall now takes a lot less time as I felt it was too slow.

Fixes:

Do Not Disturb is now a lot smarter and shouldn't lock colonists in or out of their rooms when they share a room.

Powered By

StormySunrise

Quote from: 1000101 on August 04, 2016, 05:39:25 PM
New Mod - Custom Population

I added a new mod which adds an MCM so you can set custom population levels for each installed storyteller.

Could you elaborate what population levels reer to?, is it generated factions or like general population o all things living?

Changes to existing mods:

Smooth Wall now takes a lot less time as I felt it was too slow.

Fixes:

Do Not Disturb is now a lot smarter and shouldn't lock colonists in or out of their rooms when they share a room.

The population numbers are targets for the colony population.  They have nothing to do with factions, animals or anything else.  Just the colonists.

The game will increase events which will add colonists until the minimum desired population is reached and operate at "normal intervals" until the maximum population is reached.  It then starts scaling them back until the critical level is reached at which point you will never get random joins or see slave traders.