[A14] ESM - e's small mods (Custom Population - NEW!)

Started by 1000101, September 13, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vakturion

The 'Vein miner' isn't working for me anymore. It was working yesterday, but upon installing the new 'CCL' with the 'Mod tweaks' enabled it doesn't seem to work.

Never mind, not sure what happened. Restarting the game got it working again :S

Darkhymn

Thanks for these! A couple of them are going to be very useful for me. Your mine vein in particular means I have an alternative to the less reliably updated VeinMiner.

Statistical_Insanity

Pillow Fort

probably after CCL a15 is released.
most of these require CCL and CCL sint updated for a15

Statistical_Insanity

Quote from: fishbones on August 30, 2016, 01:39:26 AM

I suspected as much. Hopefully CCL is done soon, I'm planning on installing more than a few mods that are waiting on it to update.

Quote from: Statistical_Insanity on August 30, 2016, 11:51:57 AM
Quote from: fishbones on August 30, 2016, 01:39:26 AM

I suspected as much. Hopefully CCL is done soon, I'm planning on installing more than a few mods that are waiting on it to update.

Pay us and it'll be out faster.  Since we need a day jobs and modding is a hobby you'll just have learn some tact and respect while you wait patiently until it's done.

Nobody likes being harassed with "is it done yet?",  "y u no werk faster?",  "ETA",  etc, posts.  The mods will be updated when they are updated.

Remember, we don't mod the game for other people, we mod it for ourselves.  We share what we've done because we're nice people, not out of some obligation, of which we have none.  All harassing us does it take time away from actually updating our mods as we answer shit posts as well as demotivate us to mod or carry our mods forward into the future.

So, TL;DR:

Have some respect by not harassing modders to update their mods.  They'll be done when their done.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Statistical_Insanity

I'm not harassing anyone, I'm not demanding anything, I'm not acting entitled, and I'm not implying you're under any kind of obligation. I understand that you do this in your free time, and I appreciate that you still make the effort for no compensation. All I've done is inquire as to if/when they'll be updated. I honestly don't see how that can possibly be construed as disrespectful. It's not like this thread is being spammed with that question or anything, considering the fact that I was the first (and, to this point, only) person to ask.

If you have no interest communicating such things to the people who use your mods, that's entirely fine. I completely understand. But is it really surprising that people who enjoy your work are wondering when it'll be usable for the new version of the game?

I apologize if I upset or offended you, that wasn't my intention.

I'm sorry for being overly hostile and aggressive, while you are the first person this alpha to ask, you are no the first person ever to ask.  Modders tend to deal with the stream of update requests at each alpha release.

Anyway, I don't give ETA's simply because I can't foresee potential problems I may encounter.  I am actively working on updating CCL and that has top priority.  After that my plan is to do these mods (although with A15 fixing the mountain equalization bug my small mod for that may become deprecated) and then the A2B mod (conveyor belts) which didn't get an A14 update.

Again, I apologize for being overly hostile.  Lots of stuff going on and a short fuse lately.  :(
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.