[A14] ESM - e's small mods (Custom Population - NEW!)

Started by 1000101, September 13, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akiceabear

I noticed that when smoothing a wall no skills are gaining - is this as intended? I figured it should add to construction gain?

Yeah, no experience from smoothing walls (yet).

It kind of falls equally under three categories - construction, mining and artistic.  Perhaps a small amount of each?
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

akiceabear

That seems reasonable to me. Would it also depend on skills in those 3 categories to determine speed?

Kulverstukass

I've found a problem with "Do not disturb" mod - if pawn designated to receive operation, and is sleeping in their room, which door is auto-locked, they doesn't unlock it for being operated, and become unavailable for doctor. Even free med-beds doesn't make them leave room, as they already has status "Resting", and awaits operation in their own bed.

sorry for bad english
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

cuproPanda

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 21, 2015, 11:18:45 PM
Can you make it so Mountain temp is like 2c, A.k.a. just enough to live, but not high enough to actually sustain anything agriculture.

Edit: Ya realeased source... YAY

EDIT2: Donz it.
From my experience visiting Shenandoah Caverns in Virginia(U.S.), 15c is pretty spot-on for temperature. Considering RimWorld is a game about crash landing on a random planet, however, I would like the option of having different temps. Maybe I plan on playing a really hot map with temps reaching 40c on a normal day, and I want underground to be more like 20-25c to reflect the environment. I can personally make this change for myself, but it's an idea for others.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

TheGentlmen

Quote from: cuproPanda on September 22, 2015, 12:38:08 AM
Can you make it so Mountain temp is like 2c, A.k.a. just enough to live, but not high enough to actually sustain anything agriculture.

From my experience visiting Shenandoah Caverns in Virginia(U.S.), 15c is pretty spot-on for temperature. Considering RimWorld is a game about crash landing on a random planet, however, I would like the option of having different temps. Maybe I plan on playing a really hot map with temps reaching 40c on a normal day, and I want underground to be more like 20-25c to reflect the environment. I can personally make this change for myself, but it's an idea for others.
Ooo... Great idea, I'll try to do it. .

cuproPanda

Just glancing at what you did, wouldn't UNDERGROUND_TEMPERATURE = -2f make everything frozen? Shouldn't it be 2f?
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT)Can you make it so Mountain temp is like 2c, A.k.a. just enough to live, but not high enough to actually sustain anything agriculture.

I plan on doing this, now remove the download or I am going to report it to a moderator.  You did not ask and I did not give you permission to re-upload.  If you want to change it for yourself, that's fine, but you are not allowed to redistribute it.

Quote from: OPPlease ask permission before redistributing in any way, shape or form.

The "please" is me being polite, but make no mistake about permission.  Read it as, "don't fecking do it."

Just to be clear, I have updated the original post from the "polite" message to the "hard-line" message.

Ignore this at your own peril.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.