[A14] ESM - e's small mods (Custom Population - NEW!)

Started by 1000101, September 13, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

None of these mods have (yet) been updated to A13.

I have a working version of Mountain Temps, but it needs rebalancing as it's fighting too hard against heaters and coolers and you need more heaters and coolers per room in mountain bases.

I'll see about getting Smooth Wall and Mine Vein ready for this weekend though.

Attached:  Mountain Temp only updated from A12 to work on A13, no new mechanics.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Grynnreaper

Thanks for the reply E. I look forward to shoehorning, as always, just one more mod in lol

SmartererThanYou

Was looking for something like smooth wall. I hated that every time I wanted to improve the appearance of my mountain base I would have to destroy all the walls.

Sorry I haven't had time to update these mods.  Been a bit hectic irl.  But I am cooking up some special as a much larger mod.  ;)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

SmartererThanYou

Quote from: 1000101 on May 29, 2016, 01:31:20 AM
Sorry I haven't had time to update these mods.  Been a bit hectic irl.  But I am cooking up some special as a much larger mod.  ;)

Believe the hype

InfiniteRemnant

It's mostly done.  It's been in "modder testing" (shared in the RimWorld modding slackchat) for feedback by other modders and for them to try to break it (so I can fix it).

For more, see the Prisoners & Slaves [WIP] thread.