Any way we can get the game before KS sends the backer list?

Started by Kingmal, November 01, 2013, 08:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingmal

I was just interested if there are any ways we could get the game sooner than two weeks. It's just that I decided to get the $30 version rather than the $20 one because I thought I would be getting the game as soon as the Kickstarter ended. I don't regret buying it or paying the extra $10, but I'm a bit frustrated that I'll have to wait two weeks for something I was told I would be given right away.

Soooooo, any ideas?
Proud member of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

Sirius Cybernetics Corporation - First against the wall when the revolution comes!

Yarkista

It's unlikely. Just be patient and wait for Ty to see if he can get it out any sooner, continually bugging him about it won't make the game come any faster.

Kingmal

Quote from: Yarkista on November 01, 2013, 08:06:49 PM
It's unlikely. Just be patient and wait for Ty to see if he can get it out any sooner, continually bugging him about it won't make the game come any faster.

I was making this post more so we, the community, could come up with ideas. Also, I fully agree that pestering Tynan won't make him go faster, but I do want to bring it to his attention.
Proud member of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

Sirius Cybernetics Corporation - First against the wall when the revolution comes!

Yarkista

I believe that it has already been brought to his attention, but feel free to discuss it.

British

It has been answered on numerous occasions, and there's not much to discuss since there's nothing Tynan can do about it (I doubt KS will be much flexible about it, or they'll have to do it for every single project they host).

Yarkista