Holy Sh**

Started by AspenShadow, October 08, 2013, 08:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveAdamo

Quote from: Haplo on October 31, 2013, 03:30:24 PM
Maybe we should take bets on 245k or even 250k? ;D
sure, i'll take that bet... :D

250k, not counting the paypal contributions, by the end of the campaign... given that kicktraq is reporting today is now the 6th best day (and counting) of the entire campaign, i think the odds are in my favor! :)

nomadseifer

I'd bet on 300k easy including KS and PayPal. 
Love of an Idea is love of god - FLLW

Haplo

There are 10 hours to go and the quarter of a million is in.
Right now Kickstarter is at 251k.
All I can say is... Wow!!  8)

@SteveAdamo: You've won.. where do you want to have the cookie delivered to?  ;)

SteveAdamo

Quote from: Haplo on November 01, 2013, 08:48:10 AM
@SteveAdamo: You've won.. where do you want to have the cookie delivered to?  ;)

ahh, while thoughtful of you, i'm all sugared out from last night ... i spent hours making sure all my kids candy was indeed safe for consumption... one can never be too wary... ;)

by all means, donate it to some poor settler...

oh, and for some reason, i see your avatar and think "Bill Murray"... its the weirdest thing! :D

Haplo

Quote from: SteveAdamo on November 01, 2013, 08:52:42 AM
Quote from: Haplo on November 01, 2013, 08:48:10 AM

ahh, while thoughtful of you, i'm all sugared out from last night ... i spent hours making sure all my kids candy was indeed safe for consumption... one can never be too wary... ;)

Ah yeah, the joys of this small town called halloween. ;)
Did you at least leave a little something for your kids? Something suggarfree maybe?  ;D

Quote from: SteveAdamo on November 01, 2013, 08:52:42 AM
oh, and for some reason, i see your avatar and think "Bill Murray"... its the weirdest thing! :D
Hmm.. You are the first who mentioned it.
Personally I don't see it but maybe it's just me.
Nonetheless thank you :)

Gazz

250k (canadian or no) can buy you a lot of shiny. =)

SteveAdamo

Quote from: Gazz on November 01, 2013, 09:47:37 AM
250k (canadian or no) can buy you a lot of shiny. =)

the conversion rate is very minimal (as of this post, its sitting at .9574)...

so, $252,551 CAD is equivalent to $241,780 USD... yup, lots of shiny to be had there... ;)

AspenShadow

3 hours left in the campaign!
Ladies and Gentlemen! Pirates and Muffalo! We are now at 1,300% funding with $260,000!

The countdown to victory has begun and at 7:00PM EDT Tynan will have enough money for the Oafs to swim in a pool of Canadian Dollars.

Major thanks to all Rimworld backers!  :D

SteveAdamo

Quote from: AspenShadow on November 01, 2013, 04:03:05 PM
The countdown to victory has begun and at 7:00PM EDT Tynan will have enough money for the Oafs to swim in a pool of Canadian Dollars.

Major thanks to all Rimworld backers!  :D

hear, hear! i will likely be in transit home when the campaign officially concludes... so, here's is my preemptive toast to a job well done! :)

Chozo Nomad

$268,132 CAD is the final count.

Wow.... That is all. ;D