[Mod Request] 'Farming Mod'

Started by Tatte, September 13, 2015, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatte

The farming doesn't feel wholesome to me. I would love a storyteller that has no raids (still people running from pirates you have to kill and other events), farming equipment like hoes, pickaxes, plows (that can be pulled by colonists but takes a lot longer), and just gives me something to do while i watch the farm grow and prosper! Thanks for reading! (Also if anyone is going to make this mod i would love to help, even though i have no idea how to do any of that.)
~Tatte~

cuproPanda

Quote from: Tatte on September 13, 2015, 06:14:28 PM
The farming doesn't feel wholesome to me. I would love a storyteller that has no raids (still people running from pirates you have to kill and other events), farming equipment like hoes, pickaxes, plows (that can be pulled by colonists but takes a lot longer), and just gives me something to do while i watch the farm grow and prosper! Thanks for reading! (Also if anyone is going to make this mod i would love to help, even though i have no idea how to do any of that.)
I would like this, too. My girlfriend and I had a custom Minecraft modpack based around farming and made a farm so big the game started lagging!
I realize it's not quite the same, but have you looked at Tilled Soil, Tools for Haul, and Vegetable garden with the Phoebe Basebuilder storyteller?
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

ItchyFlea

I went ahead and made a new storyteller that shouldn't throw any raids at you. Coupled with the mods cuproPanda mentioned, it should give you the experience you're after. Grab it here: No Raid Storyteller v1.0
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tatte

Quote from: ItchyFlea on September 19, 2015, 01:43:09 AM
I went ahead and made a new storyteller that shouldn't throw any raids at you. Coupled with the mods cuproPanda mentioned, it should give you the experience you're after. Grab it here: No Raid Storyteller v1.0

Thanks ItchyFlea :D
~Tatte~

Tatte

Quote from: ItchyFlea on September 19, 2015, 01:43:09 AM

Not to be any mroe annoying, but could you also add a thingiee to Fiona Farming that makes, say, 70% of traders animal traders? If yes, thanks :)
~Tatte~